Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku asked to leave this club!!!!

What the fuck is with people who don't understand this? He said he wanted to leave Chelsea Football Club, the club most people on this forum (obviously not this particular thread) support.

So what if he had asked to leave this club?

He is a young guy and is temperamental. Having signed Eto only a day before the Super cup , and him missing the penalty were factors. Not wanting to compete with 3 strikers was not a fair reason, but a childish one.

However, another season has gone where he has performed. We should do everything to keep him here.

The fact is that he will be a fantastic second striker for us to have next season.

As i did state in my previous posts, that in the worst case scenario, where he is sold, then we must buy someone who is fantastic, and not have Torres as our second choice.

I dont rate Mandzukic so thats a subjective opinion.

But he must be told where he is in the pecking order. I.E. Second choice or third choice behind Torres.

He cant breakthrough as a 3rd choice and that makes it right for him to leave, but at second choice, he can do well and get his gametime as well.

I still dont get the analogy that being one of the people who posted on this thread, I dont support Chelsea?

Lukaku is the best striker we have right now and he knows it. Why shouldn't he make confident statements like that? What else should he say? "I've been the best chelsea striker for the last 2 years and i score for fun for belgium and i know that lots of clubs want me as their first choice striker but i'd love to be behind torres for another year."?

Lukaku is the best striker we have right now and he knows it. Why shouldn't he make confident statements like that? What else should he say? "I've been the best chelsea striker for the last 2 years and i score for fun for belgium and i know that lots of clubs want me as their first choice striker but i'd love to be behind torres for another year."?

I love that your 'favourite player' is Azpi, a man who wasn't first choice and fought for his place, won it and kept it.

So of course you'd defend a guy who saw Ba, Torres and Eto'o in front of him, thought 'that's too much for me to beat out' and WALKED INTO JOSE'S OFFICE AND ASKED TO LEAVE.

Jose puts mental strength above EVERYTHING else. Why people can't see the conflict between those two I don't know. Lukaku needs Chelsea a hell of a lot more than we need someone who has said quite clearly he doesn't want to be a part of this club.

I love that your 'favourite player' is Azpi, a man who wasn't first choice and fought for his place, won it and kept it.

So of course you'd defend a guy who saw Ba, Torres and Eto'o in front of him, thought 'that's too much for me to beat out' and WALKED INTO JOSE'S OFFICE AND ASKED TO LEAVE.

Jose puts mental strength above EVERYTHING else. Why people can't see the conflict between those two I don't know. Lukaku needs Chelsea a hell of a lot more than we need someone who has said quite clearly he doesn't want to be a part of this club.

He asked to leave because he knew he'd be 3rd choice at best. What would you've done in his situation when you need games/goals to make it to the wc? To rely on Torres,Etoo and Ba to screw up so you maybe get a chance to impress doesn't sound like the best plan to me.

He asked to leave because he knew he'd be 3rd choice at best. What would you've done in his situation when you need games/goals to make it to the wc? To rely on Torres,Etoo and Ba to screw up so you maybe get a chance to impress doesn't sound like the best plan to me.

What would I have done? Dunno. I'm not a top-level sportsman with a huge competitive instinct and the mental toughness to back myself when faced with adversity. So I'd have probably asked to go somewhere where I'd have been guaranteed a spot.

Hang on, Everton are calling me on my other line. BRB.

There is no conflict, you have one of the best young strikers in the world and he's under contract at your club. Either use him or regret letting him go like Sturridge

All this talk about mental strength, how he asked to leave the club....geez, he's 21 and still maturing as a player and a man

So you don't think that we should judge a player on his actions. You don't think that asking for a transfer away from this club when faced with a bit of adversity is reflective of his attitude?

Do you think Jose might look into that a bit?

Lukaku got chances at the start of the season. He would've got more because Torres is shit, Ba is average and Eto'o was old and out of shape. Who the fuck is Lukaku surrounding himself who would give him advice to ask to leave one of the biggest clubs in the world when that was his competition?

He was in the squad for EVERY game he was here. He got progressively more minutes in the league and one of the greatest coaches in world football backed him to take a penalty against the European champions.

But yes....blah, blah Sturridge...blah blah oh you're so great Lukaku we'll not survive without you. :rolleyes:

To rely on Torres,Etoo and Ba to screw up so you maybe get a chance to impress doesn't sound like the best plan to me.

Well, that was going to happen in the first couple of games, we all knew that Ba and Torres are screw ups. And Eto'o, what would you expect from a 32 year old coming from russian league. If he had stayed, Lukaku would be atleast second choice, if not first in away games atleast.

oh dear god!!!! fine, a 20 year lukaku, wanting to play at the biggest stage and competition in the world, got selfish and "asked for a loan move" so????? what the FUCK is the point here?

he proved that he is better than the 3 idiots we had got!!! he has proven that he is one of the best young players around.

but we should sell him off cos he dared ask for a loan move when there were already 3 other strikers in the club. brilliant!!!!

i mean talk about fixating on one point!!!! again, so what if he asked for a loan? so bloody what? do we have another 21 year old striker who has scored 30 league goals in the last 2 seasons? NO. do we have a striker who has scored 30 league goals in the PL in the last 2 seaons? NO. have all our strikers COMBINED. YES. all of them COMBINED have scored exactly 30 goals which is 2 less than what lukaku ALONE has.

also why the hell are people even replying to "lukaku asked for a loan. OMG, lets kill him." let them be!!!

He should try and stop talking, especially after Mourinho said he speaks too much. His performances the past year haven't been that good, too inconsistent, he should be working on his football and concentrating on the WC

Don't know why people mention Sturridge, the only regret was not getting a bigger fee for him

oh dear god!!!! fine, a 20 year lukaku, wanting to play at the biggest stage and competition in the world, got selfish and "asked for a loan move" so????? what the FUCK is the point here?

he proved that he is better than the 3 idiots we had got!!! he has proven that he is one of the best young players around.

but we should sell him off cos he dared ask for a loan move when there were already 3 other strikers in the club. brilliant!!!!

i mean talk about fixating on one point!!!! again, so what if he asked for a loan? so bloody what? do we have another 21 year old striker who has scored 30 league goals in the last 2 seasons? NO. do we have a striker who has scored 30 league goals in the PL in the last 2 seaons? NO. have all our strikers COMBINED. YES. all of them COMBINED have scored exactly 30 goals which is 2 less than what lukaku ALONE has.

also why the hell are people even replying to "lukaku asked for a loan. OMG, lets kill him." let them be!!!

The problem isnt him asking for a loan move or even a permanent move. Its the same issue with Courtois comments a few weeks ago. Why not sit and discuss it with the club? Why are you trying to alert other teams of your availability?

P.s. The quotes are on Skysports transfer centre.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Nobody knows whether anything was said by Lukaku. All of it, just a slow day at the office. One stupid media is followed by others.

As for Lukaku to stop talking, provided that he even has said anything, why shouldn't he expressed his opinion?

Because Jose doesn't like it? Lol.