All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In terms of sport my main focus now is on NBA playoffs and tennis. Plus EURO is coming and Olympics.
  3. Yeah, us out of Europe is a crime from the owners and they should be held accountable for it, but realistically, should we somehow in wacky lucky way qualified to Europe, what would we get? Going 0-3 down with 3rd team of Slovakian league, with due respect? At this point I'm just wondering whether ultra-dumb move of sacking Tuchel will haunt us for longer, than letting De Bruyne and Salah go (only difference they would probably rot here had they stayed). Whoever will be appointed there should be two fundamental rules: Stay clear of freaking Brighton (like, fucking seriously this time) and shut the hell up - bs spoken by owners and PR team put owner's personal reputation at stake when appointing Potter (got flashbacks by just typing this name) AND they did exactly the same freaking thing with Poch - it made both practically unsackable. DO NOT say the appointment is a pinnacle of your footballing knowledge, vision, data system, faith and brainchild of intensive work from all the best people in club. Shut up. Just say welcome to the club and move on.
  4. Today
  5. Would also be very nice if we had ANY attacking player capable of heading the football in the roster right now. 😅
  6. look at some of these horror misses before we signed him. How bad are our scouts ?
  7. That, and he doesnt appear to have any neck muscles to head the ball. In itself, not necessarily a problem if he had some redeeming features, as you say shoot on sight. One of our best strikers historically Jimmy Floyd would do whatever he could to avoid heading, but made up for it with lethal shooting and a deadly partner in crime ie Eidur. Prepared to give him a bit more time -age, first PL season etc but fucking hell he's getting as frustrating as Sterling
  8. Nunez takes shots from basically anywhere tho while I have rarely seen Jackson attempt to score from outside the box Personally, I doubt Jackson will ever be super clinical. He just does not have it in him . The intuition, the decisiveness, that little bit of arrogance. Does not mean he can not hit a golden season once or twice in his career. But that is a problem many strikers nowadays have. They are asked to do everything. Run the channels, link up play, hold the ball up, and park defensively. Jackson has his uses with his pace and work rate. Ppl like him less than Werner despite being a similar player. But his attitude is often horrific in contrast to humble Timo. Morata was probably more talented than both but all three have recorded some of the worst misses in history. Attitude surely plays a huge role here. anyway, as many on here have said, Jackson is not the problem per se , it is that he is asked to be the main man which he clearly is not capable of being.
  9. I’d rather not qualify for the Europa league and get a new manager with a fresh schedule (no one can convince me Poch would win the Europa)
  10. Has a worse conversion rate than Jackson.
  11. I'd take Nunez here as well.
  12. This has been a truly painful season as a Chelsea fan. Last season was terrible, but at least it was consistently terrible. It was a dreary drudge each week, but at least we weren't even allowed to get our hopes up. This season has been different. There have been flashes of promise regularly, enough to […]View the full article
  13. Kante and Eto'o were two with frequent injuries. But Kante was 31, Eto'o 34 when this happened to them.
  14. “… and facing a race against time to be fit for the euros”. Then brainlessly traveling to the NTs, noticing they can barely crawl, go back to cobham in tears, post some cringe “work hard”, “will come back stronger” generic BS on insta. Then they play a good pre season with us, getting our hopes up they might be back to full health. Then get a freak injury last game of preseason that they continuously reinjure making clownlake panic buy some 17 yo no one ever heard of but who is apparently the premier talent of some great football nation Timor-Leste. Proceed to post cringey sob stories of a his challenged childhood fighting poverty, civil war, tsunamis and herpes but always stayed loyal to his family values blabla
  15. It's gotta be the last straw for Poch. This is the last chance for seventh place (if that means something for Europe). If gone then we play the remaining matches for fun and we don't need him - make Madueke player-manager.
  16. Really? From what I am reading the board have had enough and Europe is the last chance saloon for Poch. GraemeBailey already thinks he's gone.
  17. We can't seriously be looking at another Brighton manager can we?
  18. Headline after game: James and Nkunku are out with hamstring injuries for the season 😆
  19. Diaby, Watkins and the other runners they have vs our lack of effort team and Caicedo/Gallagher getting cooked in midfield I'd be surprised if we don't concede 4-5 against them as they'll want to prove a point after that poor Fa cup showing as well Hopefully Palmer gets on the scoresheet so that he has a chance at the golden boot race
  20. If he turns out to be half as good as Drogba's career (goals in finals, silverware), we'll be able to sell him for a profit in 2-3 years time 😀 Right now, his conversion rate is horrific, think there was a stat out there showing his conversion rate as second lowest amongst strikers who play for a club in the top half of the table (Nunez was the one lower than him).
  21. If that's the case, I do wonder if the other managerial targets have already said they aren't interested in walking into current mess. De Zerbi is the only one I see showing up here (considering he's got a bit of connection with Caicedo, Colwill, Mudryk). If they really do back Poch after that pathetic cup final display vs Liverpool, the owners have no clue.
  22. I so miss (fucking Putin fucked us so hard)
  23. Disagree with that, he'll get other jobs after Barcelona (unless he somehow gets worse next season and there is a 30 point gap between them and Real Madrid in the league) Lampard's issue is that it was too much too soon for him and I never really saw him as being a great tactician from his playing days. It's not like Pep, Arteta, Alonso at Leverkusen, you could see from their playing days that they would eventually coach at some point in their careers. The same can probably be said about JT, Thiago Silva....I just see them as coaches at some point in the future (whether they want to be the first team manager is a whole different question but both of them could walk into assistant coach roles).
  24. Half his goals came in a game Vs spurs when they played a high line with 9 men. He's dogshit
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You