Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports...955421,00.html?

I'm absolutly sure, he will be our new coach....

If he will stay, why wouldnt say just this....?

Hope you are fucking right.

If some news are true, the decision to sack Carlo was made 3 months ago, wich means is time enough to find a new manager. So I do believe Hiddink would be our next manager or at least our new Sport Director. So, I think it will be:

- Hiddink

- Hiddink + van Basten

- Hiddink + Guardiola

Nothing in this news. The conclusion made by the newspaper is that Harry , who "has distanced himself from reports linking him with the Stamford Bridge post", is plausible target. The journalist asks Bale: "Do you want Harry to stay?" and he answered the obvious, and the guys made this ridiculous "Bale desperate to Redknapp stay". The news don't say theres something going on, and paper didn't even said we made an offer or we are in negotiations, and again they said something about odds. There is only a Bale answer, and we don't even know what was the question. Odds = nothing.

This is what reporters and journos do Henrique, they speculate. You said that so long as there are not even rumours in these papers, you would consider it bullshit which implies that you give some kind of credence to these reports, hence I was providing you with one.

Odds = A lot more than some fantasized bollocks coming from a journo.

This is what reporters and journos do Henrique, they speculate. You said that so long as there are not even rumours in these papers, you would consider it bullshit which implies that you give some kind of credence to these reports, hence I was providing you with one.

Odds = A lot more than some fantasized bollocks coming from a journo.

odds = fantasized bollocks from people who are destroying sports. Odds should be banned from sports.

This is not a "rumour". I would give some credit if there was something like that: "sources said Harry met with Roman, and they discussed about attacking football, Torres...".

Eidur Gudjohnsen: 'Barça have huge stars, but the key man is Guardiola'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/eidur-gudjohnsen-bar231a-have-huge-stars-but-the-key-man-is-guardiola-2288198.html

Hope you are fucking right.

If some news are true, the decision to sack Carlo was made 3 months ago, wich means is time enough to find a new manager. So I do believe Hiddink would be our next manager or at least our new Sport Director. So, I think it will be:

- Hiddink

- Hiddink + van Basten

- Hiddink + Guardiola

this.

99% one of those 3 is going to happen.

odds = fantasized bollocks from people who are destroying sports. Odds should be banned from sports.

This is not a "rumour". I would give some credit if there was something like that: "sources said Harry met with Roman, and they discussed about attacking football, Torres...".

Eidur Gudjohnsen: 'Barça have huge stars, but the key man is Guardiola'

http://www.independe...la-2288198.html

:lol: So you'll believe it if it says 'sources said' before the statement. They're just be making it up when they do that.

I could say, 'sources said Henrique is a genius'. :lol:

Everyone knows that's bollocks though.

Ok, mate, you are the genius. Keep your silly faith in odds. Harry is right now in Roman's house discussing who we should buy, Neymar or Lukaku. They are also discussing how to make Torres the top scorer in next season. Somehow people know it, and they are betting their money. Odds.

Ok, mate, you are the genius. Keep your silly faith in odds. Harry is right now in Roman's house discussing who we should buy, Neymar or Lukaku. They are also discussing how to make Torres the top scorer in next season. Somehow people know it, and they are betting their money. Odds.

All I'm saying is that usually when that kind of money gets put on, someone has been told something.

And those lines about Roman's house and Torres could've been lifted from any one of our tabloids, such is their spurious nature.

Btw, I hope you're right about him not coming though. I don't want to see that twitchy cunt in our dugout come August, don't think anyone on here does.

All I'm saying is that usually when that kind of money gets put on, someone has been told something.

And that line about Roman's house and Torres could've been lifted from any one of our tabloids, such is their spurious nature.

Btw, I hope you're right about him not coming though. I don't want to see that twitchy cunt in our dugout come August, don't think anyone on here does.

Why not ? Hes a good coach, imo.

That's not Mourinho, CJ. It clearly isn't. Why would such a big personality be filmed around the streets of London with a shit camera like that anyways? With no supporters or other people around him? Doubt Mourinho would even walk alone like that.

Belleti is giving an interview in ESPN Brasil, and he said that the best manager he ever worked with was Guus Hiddink. The dutch impressed him with his control over the restroom.

He also worked with Mourinho and Carlo.Goober.png

Lets support Belgium against Turkey !!!