Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Keep forgetting we havent got a Manager1 Bit daft as well when papers printing shit such as 'whoever gets the job be told if they have a season like last one they'll be sacked'...then again being the way Chelsea is at the mo could be fact! And probably would happen anyho if we have a shit season

Month of so till pre season...hmmmm

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scolari got the job just cause he won the WC with Brazil...big deal!

Even if Bielsa had won the WC with Argentina i would have still said big deal.

You don't get recognition from me just by winning with big teams. ei Mourinho, Pep, Carlo.

What gets my recognition is doing work like Guus done with South Korea and Australia. Or like Bielsa did with Chile. Doing this is what gets my praise and attention. Because it takes great work to take a team from nothing to a competitive team.

This aint about what they won and what they did its about coaching experience in Europe, we employed Scolari when he was out of club management for 7 years and never managed a club side in Europe and it showed.

I searched this Bielsa up on wiki and he has less than a year experience coaching club football in europe and has been out of club football since 1998, Roman has already got bitten once when taking a risk like that on Scolari he would never do it again. If this guy is to stand even the slightest chance of ever even being as much as considered in the future he will have to prove himself in european club football first.

Guest justin_3d

This aint about what they won and what they did its about coaching experience in Europe, we employed Scolari when he was out of club management for 7 years and never managed a club side in Europe and it showed.

I searched this Bielsa up on wiki and he has less than a year experience coaching club football in europe and has been out of club football since 1998, Roman has already got bitten once when taking a risk like that on Scolari he would never do it again. If this guy is to stand even the slightest chance of ever even being as much as considered in the future he will have to prove himself in european club football first.

He won't come to Chelsea though even if he does good in the club he is going to.

Cause he turn down Inter to go to Bilbao.

That's like saying no to Chelsea and going to A. Villa....

There all sorts of stories about him and Italy but we have had no approaches. The position is simple. He has a buy out clause of €15m. If someone is prepared to pay it and he wants to leave then he will leave.

Pinto Da Costa about Andre Villas Boas.

Fucking pay those £13m.