Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

LMAO at the news about Villas Boas.

Telegraph is really disappointing in this new coach saga, first spreading rumors of Mourinho, and now Villas Boas. Bollocks,

It just doesn't make any sense. The only possibility is if Hiddink is not interested in the job, but he not facing a challenge. Thats for sure.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

LMAO at the news about Villas Boas.

Telegraph is really disappointing in this new coach saga, first spreading rumors of Mourinho, and now Villas Boas. Bollocks,

It just doesn't make any sense. The only possibility is if Hiddink is not interested in the job, but he not facing a challenge. Thats for sure.

:goodpost:

I can't believe some people here still like to get carried away by fake news from newspapers!

They just don't learn do they?

:goodpost:

I can't believe some people here still like to get carried away by fake news from newspapers!

They just don't learn do they?

The fact is that we might be trying Villas, but if its happening, its because Hiddink dont want to be the manager, but DoF, and so the portuguese is the best one "available". Hiddink is not facing a challenge. Ridiculous news.

Guest justin_3d

The fact is that we might be trying Villas, but if its happening, its because Hiddink dont want to be the manager, but DoF, and so the portuguese is the best one "available". Hiddink is not facing a challenge. Ridiculous news.

I think most of us have agreed that the logical choice would be to let Guus do one year as coach, then get DOF to see Villa-Boas comes in.

Plus i want to see what Villa-Boas is made of in his first CL match as a coach.

Guest justin_3d

If you are clas in EL, you are class in CL.

A. Madrid two seasons ago, and then last season???

I think most of us have agreed that the logical choice would be to let Guus do one year as coach, then get DOF to see Villa-Boas comes in.

Plus i want to see what Villa-Boas is made of in his first CL match as a coach.

Villas Boas is unproven. More unproven than Neymar. Hiring him over Hiddink is stupid.

15m buy out clause. Hiddink 4m.

Hiddink better than Villas. Hiddink has more ties with Chelsea and Roman than Villas. Why in the hell, now that the things are been resolved with TFF, Roman would say to Hiddink: "oh, sorry mate, I changed my mind, now I want Villas Boas, I don't want you anymore."

Bollocks. I don't seen a difference between Telegraph and Daily Mail. The same guy who wrote this fucking article, said days ago that Roman had no intention of hiring Mourinho back, and now he is saying Roman considered paying 22 fucking millions to Real to get him back. Ridiculous, and even more ridiculous is people who believe in this kind of bollocks.

Guest justin_3d

Class is the word.

I don't understand the word class when refer to this sport.

Anyways, i know Sevilla was as good as Porto a couple of years ago, but it's nothing out of this world.

That is why i don't see nothing special with Villa-Boas till i see him do good in the CL.

He has to prove it this season.

Guest justin_3d

Villas Boas is unproven. More unproven than Neymar. Hiring him over Hiddink is stupid.

15m buy out clause. Hiddink 4m.

Hiddink better than Villas. Hiddink has more ties with Chelsea and Roman than Villas. Why in the hell, now that the things are been resolved with TFF, Roman would say to Hiddink: "oh, sorry mate, I changed my mind, now I want Villas Boas, I don't want you anymore."

Bollocks. I don't seen a difference between Telegraph and Daily Mail. The same guy who wrote this fucking article, said days ago that Roman had no intention of hiring Mourinho back, and now he is saying Roman considered paying 22 fucking millions to Real to get him back. Ridiculous, and even more ridiculous is people who believe in this kind of bollocks.

Yeah that is why i tend to ignored most of these news. I tell people that, but they just don't listen.

I guess they just like the gossip and fake rumors that happens a lot in these unreliable sources.

Ridiculous, and even more ridiculous is people who believe in this kind of bollocks.

Due to the distinctive lack of news from Chelsea we have to find something to talk about, it's either that or transfer muppetry.

Anyway, now that we've hit 100+ pages I think someone should bother with fixing the topic description.

Guest justin_3d

Due to the distinctive lack of news from Chelsea we have to find something to talk about, it's either that or transfer muppetry.

Anyway, now that we've hit 100+ pages I think someone should bother with fixing the topic description.

What you want to fix?

We still looking for a new coach..