Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Wow, this is a surprise. I wake up, put on sky sports news and it comes up that the Portuguese news agency claims Andre villas-boas is our new manger. i am a Very happy man. Maybe Guus is going to be directer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour: "Andres Villas-Boas on his way to Chelsea. he will be appointed as our new manager. Hiddink to take Arnesen's post."

that would be a dream duo IMO. Guus would be great as manager but only a short term solution. if Roman is prepared to pay Andre`s huge buy-out clause then maybe he believes in him enough to let him become our long term manager and at AVB`s age the guy could in theory be our manager for the next 35 years..unlikely i know that he would last that long but going off the guy`s age it`s possible.

Villa-Boas was my first choice all along this summer but i didn`t think CFC would go for him.

Vilas-Boas was a coach at 15 years old at one point!! :o That's how experienced he is!!

So despite being 33 years old, he has over 17 years of coaching experience, while winning a series of trophies with Porto... not to mention the fact that he has worked with the likes of Sir Bobby Robson and of course, Jose Mourinho...

expect trophies coming in this season :eyebrows:

This is Chelsea, we are 'chasing Hiddink' 4-5 weeks, and in one day we get AVB. damn, fuck :(

Pipe down mate, AVB is hugely experienced as far as coaching and winning trophies are concerned, he's broken so many records in his Rookie season as Porto manager. If anything, this is an excellent appointment, and I'm definitely all for it!