Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Guest justin_3d

The rewards of the core they had when they dumped Deco and Ronaldinho. What I want to say is that we should have signed some players 2-3 years before. Why haven't we signed David Silva in 2008? He was already a promising player then. Or someone else. Like Zolayes said we waited for too long with refreshing now we are paying the price. But this all is probably Ancelotti's fault.

We did men!

We let go of Deco, Belleti, Ricardo, Ballack and Joe Cole last season.

We got this season Ramires, Yossi, David Luiz and Torres. 5 out and 4 in.

Notice the part of how many where brought?

I think what the club is trying to do is to sell one extra and buy one less, so they will have one space for a youth coming through.

At Chelsea you can't expect to get 5 youth going, that was a mistake!

At most it should be 2, because in most top teams you get 1 or 2 youth breaking into the team every so often years, not an influx like Chelsea tried to do this year.

So we learned our lesson, and hopefully can improve this season.

Sturridge was the most beneficial and should get more chances next season, as well promising stars like Kakuta and Josh....but a loan might do good for them as well. Would like to send them to either Bolton or Swansea.

I like Swansea a lot because of the coach they have, previously with Chelsea, did good with Borini, and doing good with Sinclair.

So if any, i see Chelsea trying to bring youth, but not an influx just one or two every so many years.

It is why i agreed with Gourlay in only getting 2 or 3 players this summer. That is all we need, just as long as the team plays youth weather it's Sturridge, Kakuta or Josh.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Der Kraan a Dutch Football Expert mentioned on Talksport that Raymond Verheijn is going to team up with Hiddink at Chelsea. Raymond Verheijn was credited by Hiddink for making the South Korean Players Supremely Fit during their dream run in the WC 2002.

Raymond was also credited for a very fit Man City side who had the least injuries over the season when Hughes was a manager.

Bottom Line is he is known to raise the fitness levels of the players to another level and has a very good injury record over the season.

Hiddink lines up a Turkish delight as first Chelsea signing

http://www.mirrorfoo..._medium=twitter

Definitely a welcome development but how reliable is the source?

meanwhile Here's a little appetizer to cheer us all up.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cech

. . . . .Danny Alves. . . . . .. .. . . Thiago Silva. . . .. . . . . Vidic. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . A.Cole

. . . . . . . . . . . Lucas Moura. . . . . .. . . . . .Busquet. . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .Iniesta

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hulk. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .Tevez. . . . . . . . . .A.sanchez

Manager-Guus Hiddink

Asst manager- Zola

blue%20scalf.gif

. . . . . . . . . .

Van Der Kraan a Dutch Football Expert mentioned on Talksport that Raymond Verheijn is going to team up with Hiddink at Chelsea. Raymond Verheijn was credited by Hiddink for making the South Korean Players Supremely Fit during their dream run in the WC 2002.

Raymond was also credited for a very fit Man City side who had the least injuries over the season when Hughes was a manager.

Bottom Line is he is known to raise the fitness levels of the players to another level and has a very good injury record over the season.

IE the type of person we needed last season with Lampard and Zhirkov. One way forward, i guess, in one sense. Time for the club to step forward in others too, like hiring Hiddink, and getting the eager new players in ;)

Guest justin_3d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_X8ZZwcs4k

. . . . .Danny Alves. . . . . .. .. . . Thiago Silva. . . .. . . . . Vidic. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . A.Cole

. . . . . . . . . . . Lucas Moura. . . . . .. . . . . .Busquet. . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .Iniesta

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hulk. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .Tevez. . . . . . . . . .A.sanchez

Manager-Guus Hiddink

Asst manager- Zola

blue%20scalf.gif

. . . . . . . . . .

Where's the English :fainthv9:

I really like the stuff I heard about Van Der Kraan :D

Manager-Guus Hiddink

Asst manager- Zola

blue%20scalf.gif

. . . . . . . . . .

I kinda don't see your point mate. Honestly, I wouldn't like Inisesta, Busquets, Tevez and Vidic on our team...

The Guy Raymond Verheijen has been hired by Chelsea going by his tweets. He tweeted that he is excited to be back in Premier League. He then tweeted, he doesnt Blame Sneijder for wanting to quit Inter as 90 mins of football seem like 90 hours of football in Italy. He then tweeted, interesting development at Chelsea, To be contd. He then tweeted, Good Luck Hiddink.

Rui Faria was superb under Mou, and one of the reasons why we scored soo many late goals during Mou's Era. With this guy as our Fitness coach, I am looking forward to more last minute goals this season. Exciting Stuffblue%20scalf.gif

I really like the stuff I heard about Van Der Kraan :D

I kinda don't see your point mate. Honestly, I wouldn't like Inisesta, Busquets, Tevez and Vidic on our team...

And why's that?. Who would you replace them with?

The Guy Raymond Verheijen has been hired by Chelsea going by his tweets. He tweeted that he is excited to be back in Premier League. He then tweeted, he doesnt Blame Sneijder for wanting to quit Inter as 90 mins of football seem like 90 hours of football in Italy. He then tweeted, interesting development at Chelsea, To be contd. He then tweeted, Good Luck Hiddink.

Rui Faria was superb under Mou, and one of the reasons why we scored soo many late goals during Mou's Era. With this guy as our Fitness coach, I am looking forward to more last minute goals this season. Exciting Stuffblue%20scalf.gif

Let the celebrations begin :beer::delight:blue%20scalf.gif:dance:

And why's that?. Who would you replace them with?

JT/Ivanovic/Luiz/Sneijder/Pastore/Hamsik/Neymar/Josh/Mata/Sturridge/Lukaku/Torres...anyone of those...meeh let's forget it and stop going off topic.We all have our opinion.

Manager-Guus Hiddink

Asst manager- Zola

blue%20scalf.gif

. . . . . . . . . .

didnt realise this had changed into a dream team thread ...or are you just bored?