Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Well now that is out of the way, might as well welcome Michael Emenalo as new gaffer. People were wondering why Don Carlo should remain, well this situation is showing why that would have been a wise decision. Cheers!!!

Practice more reading and interpretation. The article is misleading.

Hiddink won't quit, but he will leave if we pay the compensation for Turkey Federation.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just buyout his contract and stop all this drama...

Didn't you here?

This is going to be re-written for an EastEnder's storyline.

One man's former lover come calling back to him, years later they broke up, but he has since married. Waging a war upon himself, the man is forced to choose after which one he wants to be with. But as he is choosing, there is another person, who wears a cape, who is stringing along with the former lover to try and become her latest mate.

Will the man choose the former lover before the caped man is the partner?

Of course, there will be a ball snatching incident, with the ball having an affair with a bald guy, who randomly is pregnant with the balls' baby.

Guest justin_3d

Its Mark Hughes.

That would be like a horrible dream!

Will have to drink so much beer to make sense of reality!

Sort of like this one:

9fyxqg.jpg

:lol:

This is my first post and I am very sad I do not have anything good to say. Anyway, I have very bad feeling its gona be Mark Hughes, and in first 3-4 months, before he get sacked we might have as bad time as Liverpool under Roy Hodgson. This is my worst nightmare but sadly nothing is impossible anymore. If they cant get Guus why not Rijkard , even he would be better choise.

This is my first post and I am very sad I do not have anything good to say. Anyway, I have very bad feeling its gona be Mark Hughes, and in first 3-4 months, before he get sacked we might have as bad time as Liverpool under Roy Hodgson. This is my worst nightmare but sadly nothing is impossible anymore. If they cant get Guus why not Rijkard , even he would be better choise.

Welcome to the forum, stick around and enjoy your stay :)

Make sure you introduce yourself to our community here.

A girl from Serbia joined :getin:

Guest justin_3d

Hi thanks for writing.

And i will not be sad if we got Mark, but piss.

I will be piss at the board for firing Carlo and getting a joke.

Will be so piss i will not look at anything Chelsea for a couple of months.

Hi thanks for writing.

And i will not be sad if we got Mark, but piss.

I will be piss at the board for firing Carlo and getting a joke.

Will be so piss i will not look at anything Chelsea for a couple of months.

how is mark Hughes a joke ?

Guest justin_3d

how is mark Hughes a joke ?

He is joke cause what he did at City.

It's a joke from the club to fire someone like Carlo to get someone like Mark.

A joke!

Hughes is not as bad as people are making him out but he is definitely not better than Carlo.

i suppose that's up to a persons own opinion . i think Mark Hughes whilst possibly not being our fiirst choice would be a ok appointment . He is well liked , English is his first language , and he is a former player so obviously knows the club well .

He is joke cause what he did at City.

It's a joke from the club to fire someone like Carlo to get someone like Mark.

A joke!

What its a joke that he did a ok job at a newly constructed team that he had little time to organize into a goood unit , and did quite well in the short time he had to try ?

Guest justin_3d

What its a joke that he did a ok job at a newly constructed team that he had little time to organize into a goood unit , and did quite well in the short time he had to try ?

That was a joke what he did, and it is why he was fired.

Carlo has done better then him.