The Greatest Parting Gift!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made up for you Steve. Brilliant, you deserve em. Only downside is you haven't seen us lift a trophy, but im 100% sure you'll be back to do all this again. Top man.

As for JT, once again setting the example. Nothing like this surprises me with him and no other player will probably ever appreciate us fans the way he does.

Thanks guys! It meant so much to me that he remembered. He deserves respect. Not just because he gave me his boots :lol: but the other day at the signing he took a photo with a baby for a lady who was in a wheel chair. Today he gave a pair of his boots after the game to a young man in a wheel chair. It would mean so much to these people and it means so much to me and i am privileged to say i got the chance to meet John 3 times and i am very proud to say he is our captain!

Yes he has made his mistakes but look what he does for people. He made me so happy today and it something so little from his part but i will never forget this for the rest of my life. He sells his boots after most games for charity which is such a honourable thing to do. He is a class act. Nothing more to day.

Ionly thing that made me smile today was this thread and as Jim said you deserve it bud. After selling your car and spending a fortune you are taking a priceless gift back home. Your trip was Every penny worth it.

Don't put them on eBay now :P

hats off Steve you if any one deserves this its you tophat.gif

Youve been a credit to all of us on your tour through England and hopefully it aint too long before your back again blue%20scalf.gif

So happy for you mate. You've given up so much and are a true example of what a real fan is. You deserve this more than anyone.This says so much about JT as well an absolute legend of a guy. It's a shame opposition fans don't get to see this side of him. He is a true legend.