Why Neymar is a must

Problem with english players is that English media does them "a favor" by hyping them to the skies and if they fail, annihilating them the next day. English players are outrageously expensive aswell compared to same skill level foreigners (who just aren't that well known)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with english players is that English media does them "a favor" by hyping them to the skies and if they fail, annihilating them the next day. English players are outrageously expensive aswell compared to same skill level foreigners (who just aren't that well known)

You've got it exactly right.

Guest justin_3d

Oh come on, he ain't that ugly. I won't ask who would you pick out of these 2 if you were a woman XD

Neymar-Dream-Club.jpgCarlos-Tevez-001.jpg

Lovely girlfriend also :eyebrows:

Agreed, and her girlfriend is beautiful as well.

First thing, Brazil don't need any help from Chelsea or any club in Europe to win the World Cup.

Second thing, most part of you asking saying that Chelsea should have more youth form England...when you speculate about who should Chelsea buy, I never see any of you asking for players from England.

When the window opened back in January everybody wanted Torres, Torres, Torres and Torres but Carrol was cheaper, and were a better buy than Torres imo, and the fact he is from England was another that he was a better buy. Torres is a fucking overrated player. Carroll is still young, and playing for a top club like Chelsea ( Liverpool is not a top club ) would help him to develop his football and also would help English NT.

Ashley Young is a superb young talent, instead there is always people saying we should buy "Aguero" or "Someplayernovic".

So, I really font understand you asking Chelsea to help english football.

Their are many on here who hate Liverpool with a real passion ...but few of us would say Liverpool are not a big club ...

In fact I cant ever recall anyone saying it seriously

Their are many on here who hate Liverpool with a real passion ...but few of us would say Liverpool are not a big club ...

In fact I cant ever recall anyone saying it seriously

they are great, but they are not top. I cant see them winning anything great in next 5 years.

they are great, but they are not top. I cant see them winning anything great in next 5 years.

Many respected pundits can ,,,and I am certainly worried about them . Their new owners are noted for their investment in their teams .

You only need look at their record with the Boston Red Sox to realise this . Unlike the last two owners who were there to make a quick buck ..

I do fear we will see the re emergence of Liverpool and they will be a Top team and a big club.

Many respected pundits can ,,,and I am certainly worried about them . Their new owners are noted for their investment in their teams .

You only need look at their record with the Boston Red Sox to realise this . Unlike the last two owners who were there to make a quick buck ..

I do fear we will see the re emergence of Liverpool and they will be a Top team and a big club.

Agree with every word.

Exactly. As soon as I saw the NESV bought Liverpool it sent a chill up my spine. Gone is the ineptitude of Gillette and Hicks, in is a savvy group of businessmen that know how to run a sports franchise and produce results.

There looks to be an increasing possibility that he might come to Chelsea this summer. Although I'm still doubtful... if we sign him, though, Kalou and Anelka must leave to facilitate his place in the squad, as well as Sturridge's.