Why Neymar is a must

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca are a traditional club. Three of those al local lads. I don't know why should we help Brazil win the WC. Shouldn't an English club help England win it?

First thing, Brazil don't need any help from Chelsea or any club in Europe to win the World Cup.

Second thing, most part of you asking saying that Chelsea should have more youth form England...when you speculate about who should Chelsea buy, I never see any of you asking for players from England.

When the window opened back in January everybody wanted Torres, Torres, Torres and Torres but Carrol was cheaper, and were a better buy than Torres imo, and the fact he is from England was another that he was a better buy. Torres is a fucking overrated player. Carroll is still young, and playing for a top club like Chelsea ( Liverpool is not a top club ) would help him to develop his football and also would help English NT.

Ashley Young is a superb young talent, instead there is always people saying we should buy "Aguero" or "Someplayernovic".

So, I really font understand you asking Chelsea to help english football.

Most part of you asking saying that Chelsea should have more youth form England...when you speculate about who should Chelsea buy, I never see any of you asking for players from England.

When the window opened back in January everybody wanted Torres, Torres, Torres and Torres but Carrol was cheaper, and were a better buy than Torres imo, and the fact he is from England was another that he was a better buy. Torres is a fucking overrated player. Carroll is still young, and playing for a top club like Chelsea ( Liverpool is not a top club ) would help him to develop his football and also would help English NT.

Ashley Young is a superb young talent, instead there is always people saying we should buy "Aguero" or "Someplayernovic".

Sadly you are right. We could've also got Garry Cahill instead of David Luiz, but take a look who is wearing blue today.

Sadly you are right. We could've also got Garry Cahill instead of David Luiz, but take a look who is wearing blue today.

but in this case Luiz is better than Cahill, and the price were almost the same. biggrin.gif

but in this case Luiz is better than Cahill, and the price were almost the same. biggrin.gif

I'm not sure that many people rated Luiz higher then Cahill back when that transfer was on though ^^

Still, I'm satisfied with our defender with curly hair and great sense of humor.

There always be space for good players, if english or not. If We lack a english spine its because English lack good young talents.

For Chelsea is cheaper to buy a young english talent, and If We ere looking outside to find good fresh blood when it meand spending more money, its because we are strugling to find it in UK.

Have to agree with that. It's what I've been thinking as well.

First thing, Brazil don't need any help from Chelsea or any club in Europe to win the World Cup.

Second thing, most part of you asking saying that Chelsea should have more youth form England...when you speculate about who should Chelsea buy, I never see any of you asking for players from England.

This is a good post!

Therein lies the problem. The inflated price of English talent now. Ashley Young is a great winger we should show serious interest in, yet he'd be valued at almost £25million+ (which I believe is a worthy investment). But my initial point was developing our own talent. We need a better scouting program for English talent, however before we can do any of that we have to show we're serious about using the academy players. This means promoting them!

Be it English or Foreign. A young player will always look at how many players are promoted from the academy. When they look at Chelsea, they will not be encouraged in the slightest.

Posted in the transfer section.. but yeah a compilation I made on him today :)

Has been my favourite non-Chelsea player for years.. :) Been following him for a while, this transfer will be bigger than Torres for me. Feel free to ask any questions about him, etc. :)

Posted in the transfer section.. but yeah a compilation I made on him today :)

Has been my favourite non-Chelsea player for years.. :) Been following him for a while, this transfer will be bigger than Torres for me. Feel free to ask any questions about him, etc. :)

What type of player is he? Winger/Striker? Left/Right footed?

Will he work well with Torres?

Will he join?!

What type of player is he? Winger/Striker? Left/Right footed?

Will he work well with Torres?

Will he join?!

He started of as a striker, just like Kalou... is right footed but for Brazil he plays on the left wing. He sure will work well with Torres, has GREAT vision. Is selfish however smart and maturing every game he plays. :) Trust me he will join this season. He knows that it will be best for his new child as well. Any more questions? :)

He started of as a striker, just like Kalou... is right footed but for Brazil he plays on the left wing. He sure will work well with Torres, has GREAT vision. Is selfish however smart and maturing every game he plays. :) Trust me he will join this season. He knows that it will be best for his new child as well. Any more questions? :)

Good! Where is your source? So definatley coming?! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Well my source is numerous interviews I've seen of him , Pini Zahavi is his international agent (Romans good friend who had a hand on the Drogba deal along with Cech) :) And my friend is an agent, who is quite certain he will join, lol I know I sound like one of those guys who post stuff from Twitter etc, but yeah. This is happening for sure.

I know that we are on forum, but don't be so subjective.

Guest justin_3d

Well my source is numerous interviews I've seen of him , Pini Zahavi is his international agent (Romans good friend who had a hand on the Drogba deal along with Cech) :) And my friend is an agent, who is quite certain he will join, lol I know I sound like one of those guys who post stuff from Twitter etc, but yeah. This is happening for sure.

Well here is the thing.

If he is coming for sure this summer, then we will have to loose two strikers winger. For me i would say Anelka and Kalou as Malouda can still do good for a while.

Because we need to make space for Sturridge and Neymar.

Unless that's of course Neymar does not come this summer, and stay in Santos on a loan deal.

And also assuming Chelsea will get Sturridge back and give him more time.

So if Sturridge and Neymar comes this summer, then a team of Anelka, Drogba, Torres, Kalou, Malouda, Yury, and these two, is too much.

At least sell one.