Why Neymar is a must

There has been a few niggling doubts about Neymar but in my view for anything less than £35million he is a must.

Low risk

This may sound crazy for a expensive temperamental lad but say the worse comes to the worse and he flops at Stamford Bridge we sell him to Italy or Spain for around £20-25m and think of the shirt sales when he signs for us, he is a good looking Brazilian who plays with grace and flair shirt sales would cover the money we lost on him and more.

In 4 years time we could be laughing.

If Neymar reaches his potential he will be one of the best around, picture this in 2014 clubs across europe are starting bidding wars of £40-50m for the hottest properties around but Chelsea are sitting pretty with Neymar and Sturridge picking themself's up 25 goals a season each.

Luiz, Ramires and Alex

From what ive heard he is good mates with Luiz especially and they will help him settle in to life in West London, also Ferreira speaks the same language.

Bigger fanbase in Brazil

The lad is a god in Brazil already and if he decides to join us it will only help to increase the fan base we have in Brazil and will surely see us as one of the (if not the) most popular European club down in Brazil.

If he don't end up with us, he could end up at Eastlands or Old Trafford

Basically title says it all, if he don't join Chelsea he could easily end up at either side of Manchester and we will be getting constant reminders for the next 10 years on what talent we missed out on, i said the same with Luiz that if we didn't sign him City probably would have and we would have regretted it well same goes with Neymar.

The Emirates

His 2 goals for Brazil there means he already has the hang of scoring and ripping opponents apart at the Emirates, something that will always go down well with the Blues faithfull.

Basically we must try everything in our power to bring this lad to Stamford Bridge and he is the one we should get above any one else this summer.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we get neymar he has to be the only striker we sign, if i had the choice i would prefer to have a settled borini tempted to stay by a offer from us of first team football but i understand this wont happen. If we get lukaku as well im sure sturridge and any other youth potential we have up front will head for the exit

if we get neymar he has to be the only striker we sign, if i had the choice i would prefer to have a settled borini tempted to stay by a offer from us of first team football but i understand this wont happen. If we get lukaku as well im sure sturridge and any other youth potential we have up front will head for the exit

Lukaku is 18 years-old, Sturridge is 21 (22?) years-old. Lukaku won't play regulary in the first team before he is 20 years-old. He won't be a threat for Sturridge.

Lukaku is 18 years-old, Sturridge is 21 (22?) years-old. Lukaku won't play regulary in the first team before he is 20 years-old. He won't be a threat for Sturridge.

Drogba

Torres

Anelka

Sturridge

Lukaku

Neyma

Kalou ( midfield / center forward )

to many center forwards at least 3 of which will not play

Indeed, he's a great talent, and I bet we are not the only one who is interested. Still, as for EPL teams, we have the biggest chance of signing him because of our brazilians and since we already tried it last summer. It would be a shame to miss out on him like we did for some other players.

Drogba Torres Anelka Sturridge Lukaku Neyma Kalou ( midfield / center forward ) to many center forwards at least 3 of which will not play

^ Anelka will fuck off to MSL. Kalou is near the exit apparently. Neymar isn't a pur center forward, he plays on the wing in a free role. Drogba is old, if he stays he won't be able to play every games. And if we buy Lukaku, had 5 others center forwards or not, I don't think he will play that much.

So, if no one put pressure on the coach to play a certain striker, I don't think there will be any trouble for Danny.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah it's a no brainer.

We need this guy.

I wanted to get Alexis Sanchez, but it looks like Man City will get him.

So for me he is the best option out there after Sanchez. No buts or if.

We need a great striker/winger like him at Chelsea.

Buy him, a RB like Van Der Wiel, and maybe a creative mid like Pastore and we are set!

And Anelka has to leave in the summer. If he stays then i will just laugh, and will seriously see our club or whatever coach we have as delusional.

Can't have Sturridge, Kalou, Neymar, Drogba and Torres with Anelka. Too many strikers. One or two has to go!

^ Anelka will fuck off to MSL. Kalou is near the exit apparently. Neymar isn't a pur center forward, he plays on the wing in a free role. Drogba is old, if he stays he won't be able to play every games. And if we buy Lukaku, had 5 others center forwards or not, I don't think he will play that much.

So, if no one put pressure on the coach to play a certain striker, I don't think there will be any trouble for Danny.

I had read that Lukaku will extend his contract for two years.

Guest justin_3d

I had read that Lukaku will extend his contract for two years.

That's good. We don't need him right now.

Drogba still good for another two years.

Neymar is a long-term buy, which is why it's very good business.

That being said, there must be some emphasis put on using academy talent now, or else we'll get a lot more youngsters opting against going to Chelsea! We lack an English spine for the future..

Guest justin_3d

Neymar is a long-term buy, which is why it's very good business.

That being said, there must be some emphasis put on using academy talent now, or else we'll get a lot more youngsters opting against going to Chelsea! We lack an English spine for the future..

Well with the new "homegrown talent" anyone under 18, will count for English spine....

So this new rule, will hurt the actual English itself.

We will just continue buying young talents from south america, and label them as English due to the homegrown talent rule....

We will just continue buying young talents from south america, and label them as English due to the homegrown talent rule....

Exactly. It's a stupid ill-thought plan.

We're an English club. We have a duty to produce top quality English players and hopefully have a strong presence in the England team. How I wish we were like Barcelona in that sense! Most of the Spanish team is in the Barcelona first XI!

Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Busquets, Pedro. Who knows, Fabregas soon?

It's mental. We must produce more players than Bertrand, McEachran & Sturridge.

Nicely put, agree with youalthough I'm a big fan of Agureo, hope we will sign him

It's mental. We must produce more players than Bertrand, McEachran & Sturridge.

Definitely, and considering the amount of money that has gone into the youth academy we need to be producing alot more quality players. Although after the season the reserves have just had. The future is looking good.

There always be space for good players, if english or not. If We lack a english spine its because English lack good young talents.

For Chelsea is cheaper to buy a young english talent, and If We ere looking outside to find good fresh blood when it meand spending more money, its because we are strugling to find it in UK.

There always be space for good players, if english or not. If We lack a english spine its because English lack good young talents.

For Chelsea is cheaper to buy a young english talent, and If We ere looking outside to find good fresh blood when it meand spending more money, its because we are strugling to find it in UK.

Check the record recently of England at U 21 U19 U 17 ,,,The problem is English players are expensive.