Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should give luiz time too. im sure once he get his troubles in some areas and experience he will provide a fitting service for us. and could very well go beyond that. just give him time or next season :)

I think we should give luiz time too. im sure once he get his troubles in some areas and experience he will provide a fitting service for us. and could very well go beyond that. just give him time or next season :)

You can also learn a lot of English for 3 months :)

Meh forget it, all that is going to be forgotten in a few days...new manager will come, players will be more motivated and everyone will get their chance.Also you should note that you can't know what's happening behind the pitch. Perhaps Luiz did something stupid, who knows...

True, everybody will calm down. I would hope he questioned Carlo, but really dont think so, he is good lad. What pisses me of is when young players make mistake they are jugded and benched next game. Its killing

every creative young player and make them insecure. Look at Redknapp and his goalkeeper Gomes just unbelievable how many changes he got before he was benched, (and yes to many). But he tells the guy i belive in you,

thats what i respect from a coach instead of changing your formation with 2-3-4 players every game, its a desperat way to coach.

Indeed. His hair cut might be cool, but as a defender he has his a weakness, as liosden said. Lack os positional awareness, discipline and the ability to read the game. Luiz is a very versatility player, if we find a visionary manager who can exploit his talents he can even play in different positions. I think he would be a amazing right back or defensive midfielder.

Hiddink would be perfect for that. Just remember that him was the one who discovered Ivanovic as right back. If not him, Carlo would have used Ferreira and Bosingwa as our main right backs in last two seasons.

No. His reading of the game an awareness are top-notch. Have you noticed how many times he intercepted the ball? Discipline is something you can work on.

Defensive mid is the one who must be great at reading the game.

Wait... why is everyone saying that Ancellotti didn't treat Luiz with respect? Luiz sat out two and a half games. Didn't a large part of it have to do with giving Alex some time on the pitch? Or am I missing something here?

They are overreacting.

Meh forget it, all that is going to be forgotten in a few days...new manager will come, players will be more motivated and everyone will get their chance.Also you should note that you can't know what's happening behind the pitch. Perhaps Luiz did something stupid, who knows...

Problem is keeping them motivated always the same,new manager,goes well and its after say 3 months the cracks show or not...they're like little kids! They know what they have to do etc,got fans travelled all that way shouldnt need someone to mega motiivate them seriously

Indeed. His hair cut might be cool, but as a defender he has his a weakness, as liosden said. Lack os positional awareness, discipline and the ability to read the game. Luiz is a very versatility player, if we find a visionary manager who can exploit his talents he can even play in different positions. I think he would be a amazing right back or defensive midfielder.

Hiddink would be perfect for that. Just remember that him was the one who discovered Ivanovic as right back. If not him, Carlo would have used Ferreira and Bosingwa as our main right backs in last two seasons.

Sorry mate but all of the curly hair refrences in the world dont hide Alex's mistakes, lets not forget it was his really awful pass under no pressure that led to Newcastle's freekick (from which they got the equaliser) and he was caught out a few times again today, for me he is too similar to Terry, at the back you need someone who will attack the ball (Terry) and someone to sweep (Luiz)

We were awful against Everton, never fancied us getting anything. Great Goal From Beckford though and his twitter status of: "Sorry Carlo, didn't mean to get you sacked LOL" was hilarious.

Our club needs sorting out massively, we have had a woeful season, finished second, but never looked like beating a poor Utd side imho.