Everton 1-0 Chelsea

But what really got me disappointed and angry is our players saying "We don't give a flying fuck anymore" instead of "Farewell Carlo and good luck" !

In fact some players know they are leaving...so, whats the motivation they had for this match ?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

This looks like a good bye to Carlo and Anelka.

I want to see Anelka, and Bosingwa out. Anyone else, is at the discretion of the coach.

Bring back Sturridge, get Neymar, and buy a new RB like Van der Wiel. Anything else we get, will also be at the discretion of the coach.

I dont agree with the first point mate, I think the LuizTerry partnership looked better in the short time we saw it and I think Luiz has a lot more to his game than Alex, I like Alex but Luiz is a special player.

I completely agree though with your second point, I like Carlo, I wanted him to succeed but it hasn't worked out, its been dreadful this season and performances like this have cropped up all too often during his reign in charge, its time for him to go.

I have to agree with henrique here.

Luiz has shown, in his last 4 games for chelsea, a lack of positional awareness, indiscipline and the ability to read a game. His weakness were quite evident in the games against stoke city, west ham, spurs and man utd. don't let his attacking prowess and very promising debut (first 2 games) fool you.Terry and Alex are chelsea's best defensive pair atm

Captain. Leader. Legend.

114496850.jpg

Hot :wub: . but yeah i dig the grass mark on him even if it wasnt one of chelseas better days still gotta love that pic. at least still love terry. Captain leader legend indeed

Bring back Sturridge, get Neymar, and buy a new RB like Van der Wiel. Anything else we get, will also be at the discretion of the coach.

So you don want to add somebody in our unbelievably uncreative midfield?

To get out there and say GOODBYE! They wouldn't be leaving if they played well this season.

After the Inter match the plan was to have a overhaul that summer but the late surge to the title in record breaking scoring fashion changed that, maybe if we did have the overhaul last summer we would be lifting the title in scouseland right now whistling.gif

<br>I have to agree with henrique here. Luiz has shown in his last 4 games for chelsea, lack of positional awareness, discipline and the ability to read the game. His weakness were quite evident in the games against stoke city, west ham, spurs and man utd.  don't let his attacking prowess and very promising debut (first 2 games) fool you.Terry and Alex are chelsea's best defensive pair atm<br>

Indeed. His hair cut might be cool, but as a defender he has his a weakness, as liosden said. Lack os positional awareness, discipline and the ability to read the game. Luiz is a very versatility player, if we find a visionary manager who can exploit his talents he can even play in different positions. I think he would be a amazing right back or defensive midfielder.

Hiddink would be perfect for that. Just remember that him was the one who discovered Ivanovic as right back. If not him, Carlo would have used Ferreira and Bosingwa as our main right backs in last two seasons.

Guest justin_3d

So you don want to add somebody in our unbelievably uncreative midfield?

Well that's what i said its a discretion of the manager.

If we get a new manager and use Yossi, Mikel, and Josh as their creative force, then we won't need one.

If non of them are good for m, then they will have to go for someone like Pastore.

I am Carlo pro, but the way he treats Luiz pisses me off!. Yes Luiz makes mistakes but what he put into the games

is so good and it makes Chelsea unpredictable and creative.And why does he not use him as a defence midfielder

if he is so nervous about his defence?. You just dont bench such a talent, the last two games without him says

everything.

If we get a new manager and use Yossi, Mikel, and Josh as their creative force, then we won't need one.

If non of them are good for m, then they will have to go for someone like Pastore.

Midfield is the weakest link . Mikel is developing but he is not there. not yet. Yossi ? I wont to discuss further about him. Josh is our only hope .. but at the age of 18 he should not shoulder such responsibility . that would be unfair to him.

Pastore? that should be our target .

I am Carlo pro, but the way he treats Luiz pisses me off!. Yes Luiz makes mistakes but what he put into the games

is so good and it makes Chelsea unpredictable and creative.And why does he not use him as a defence midfielder

if he is so nervous about hes defence?. You just dont bench such a talent. The last two games without him says

everything, and come on get over the Man U mistake lifes go on.

Meh forget it, all that is going to be forgotten in a few days...new manager will come, players will be more motivated and everyone will get their chance.Also you should note that you can't know what's happening behind the pitch. Perhaps Luiz did something stupid, who knows...

Indeed. His hair cut might be cool, but as a defender he has his a weakness, as liosden said. Lack os positional awareness, discipline and the ability to read the game. Luiz is a very versatility player, if we find a visionary manager who can exploit his talents he can even play in different positions. I think he would be a amazing right back or defensive midfielder.

Hiddink would be perfect for that. Just remember that him was the one who discovered Ivanovic as right back. If not him, Carlo would have used Ferreira and Bosingwa as our main right backs in last two seasons.

And hour defence has really improved the last two games i see?.

I believe Ivanovic played in that position even before he came to Chelsea, but anyways that's beside the point.

I think it's too early to decide whether Luiz is suited for CB position now. Sure, he's given up many silly fouls and caught himself in awkward positions at times, but he hasn't done too badly for a new guy and he can learn.

But, I agree that he'll do very well as a fullback and maybe even as a DM. We just need to give it a go.

I believe Ivanovic played in that position even before he came to Chelsea, but anyways that's beside the point.

I think it's too early to decide whether Luiz is suited for CB position now. Sure, he's given up many silly fouls and caught himself in awkward positions at times, but he hasn't done too badly for a new guy and he can learn.

But, I agree that he'll do very well as a fullback and maybe even as a DM. We just need to give it a go.

Take Jose Enrique for example. He wasn't performing well, but not he's pretty good on that left side. These south Americans need some time adapting to EPL imo and Luiz has that ahead of him.