Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Could anybody actually imagine Beckford scoring that goal against Mourinho's Chelsea? Not in a million years. Pathetic from Ancelotti, Cork couldn't have said it better, nobody gets a chance, in our starting line up today there was 1 single player under the age of 25 (Mikel), thats unbelievable. Pathetic how he opted not for Luiz at the start or for Luiz when he took off Alex, his vendetta against Luiz continues. Pathetic at just how blunt our attack is, aside from Terry's shot that hit the post, did we actually create any real chances in that game? You could probably rattle off several genuine chances that Everton created, Im struggling to think of any that we did. Pathetic is the best way to describe the performances of Essien, Mikel and Malouda.

Whoever is in charge next season (thank our lucky stars it wont be Carlo) must do something pretty dramatic to change this side, Frank Lampard cant start every game, Luiz must be the starting centre back, McEachran has got to play a lot more and Malouda, Anelka, Bosingwa and perhaps Zhirkov, Kalou and Mikel should all be sold and in their place a winger or 2 wingers and a creative player, a player who can run past someone, who can create something from nothing, I really dont care who it is once he fits that description.

This season has been dreadful, that was an appropriate ending for it and Ancelotti.

Hang on a minute. do I see some hypocrite on here.

what happened to "in Carlotti we trust" mantra that the forum has been bombarded with all season It's a shame that it took this performance to finally open some people's eyes to the stone cold truth

I think now its time to just relax all now. FORGET About this match look ahead to the new season look out for any new player yadi yadda. just lets just forget all together and look forward to the future

KTBFFH. Happily ending my first season in these and well im still happy as ever even if i looked frustrated

what happened to "in Carlotti we trust" mantra that the forum has been bombarded with all season It's a shame that it took this performance to finally open some people's eyes to the stone cold truth

guess YOU are a happy bunny now

What about our "untouchables" ?

I'm probably one of the biggest Carlo campaigners on the forum, But I knew he was going to get sacked.

Same. I love Ancelotti and will always do for the things he's done for us... but after we went out of the UCL the writing was on the wall.

Thankfully we've a summer transfer budget and CL football next season.

Kalou needs to stay, as a squad player who scores vital goals he is priceless.

Drogba and Essien stay, Malouda and Anelka however, thankyou and goodbye.