Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame we couldn't give Ancelotti the send-off he deserved. The 8-0 win over Wigan was the sort of response the players should have given him, not a loss and a pathetic performance to a side with ten men.

Its a shame we couldn't give Ancelotti the send-off he deserved. The 8-0 win over Wigan was the sort of response the players should have given him, not a loss and a pathetic performance to a side with ten men.

I thought we were bad against them in the FA Cup but that game was something else, imagine if we dropped out of the top 4 because of that display?

Didn't watch this one, wasn't telecast here. They chose to show Spurs vs Brum instead and I didn't have internet either :carlo:

You didn't miss anything special <_<...shame though you missed our last prem game :(

I thought we were bad against them in the FA Cup but that game was something else, imagine if we dropped out of the top 4 because of that display?

With a performance like that I'm surprised we are in the top 4...It's fucked to say it, but Liverpool are playing much better football then us at the moment..

Exactly!!They knew he was going.After helping them win the double,finish 2nd least they could do was given a send off he deserved.He shouldnt have had to motivate them for this game should already been there but nooo we played shit! Thank fuck we didnt beat Man U..okay performance may have been different but doubt it

Evertons our sodding boogey team!

Manager of the month was a sodding jynx this time for sure!

Exactly!!They knew he was going.After helping them win the double,finish 2nd least they could do was given a send off he deserved.He shouldnt have had to motivate them for this game should already been there but nooo we played shit! Thank fuck we didnt beat Man U..okay performance may have been different but doubt it

Evertons our sodding boogey team!

Manager of the month was a sodding jynx this time for sure!

We dont know that for 100 % sure, do we?, and there was nothing to loose in ranking places. On the other hand your right about they should have gave him and themselves a respectful season ending. Terry made a statement a month ago

that he and the players want to keep Ancelotti

John Terry Chelsea skipper John Terry says the players are aware of rumours linking manager Carlo Ancelotti with a move away.

But the defender insists all the squad want the Italian to stay."There's been no talk about changing him as far as I'm aware," he said.

"The players are 100% behind him."

This statement tells me that Roman don`t listen to the players, but hey no big suprise. And let me hear you (why should he?).

We dont know that for 100 % sure, do we?, and there was nothing to loose in ranking places. On the other hand your right about they should have gave him and themselves a respectful season ending. Terry made a statement a month ago

John Terry Chelsea skipper John Terry says the players are aware of rumours linking manager Carlo Ancelotti with a move away.

But the defender insists all the squad want the Italian to stay."There's been no talk about changing him as far as I'm aware," he said.

"The players are 100% behind him."

This statement tells me that Roman don`t listen to the players, but hey no big suprise. And let me hear you (why should he?).

That was the case for Mourinho as well.

Yeh nothing to loose but in a game of pride and for the fans that had made the trip and all..expected a bit more really..summed up the last few games though.Soon as we got a chance to win the league,blew that and went on a random crappy run again

Hey ho..done is done..lets hope we can start anew next season and not pick off where we left this one just under a diff manager instead

Yeh nothing to loose but in a game of pride and for the fans that had made the trip and all..expected a bit more really..summed up the last few games though.Soon as we got a chance to win the league,blew that and went on a random crappy run again

Hey ho..done is done..lets hope we can start anew next season and not pick off where we left this one just under a diff manager instead

Thats the great thing about football, like some other mentioned here on the board, there is always next season.

I can honestly say I'd still support Chelsea if they were in the Conference, I can see a few other members on here that wouldn't :rolleyes:

You're obsessed, lmao. :rolleyes:

You seem to be incredibly insecure about how you support this club. Any opportunity to make sure everyone is aware of your so called loyalty. It's pathetic. Yet in this instance you’ve failed to recognize the nature of my post. Which is nothing more than confronting this ignorant 'anti-roman' agenda.

You seem to be incredibly insecure about how you support this club. Any opportunity to make sure everyone is aware of your so called loyalty. It's pathetic. Yet in this instance you've failed to recognize the nature of my post. Which is nothing more than confronting this ignorant 'anti-roman' agenda.

I was merely stating that I would still support them, and I don't think I'm insecure about how I've supported Chels, I don't think I've posted about my loyailty to the club at all bar that post. You've completly overreacted, and I have recognized the nature of your post, Just because Roman pumped money into the club doesn't mean we have to hail the ground he walks on,

You seem to be incredibly insecure about how you support this club. Any opportunity to make sure everyone is aware of your so called loyalty. It's pathetic. Yet in this instance you've failed to recognize the nature of my post. Which is nothing more than confronting this ignorant 'anti-roman' agenda.

I was merely stating that I would still support them, and I don't think I'm insecure about how I've supported Chels, I don't think I've posted about my loyailty to the club at all bar that post. You've completly overreacted, and I have recognized the nature of your post, Just because Roman pumped money into the club doesn't mean we have to hail the ground he walks on, Just like you said in the PS3 thread, Chelsea as a club, or the fans, doesn't have to become a slave to Roman. Many fans are still upset over the nature of the sacking of Carlo Ancelloti, and in my opinion, They are entitled to be.