Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be ridiclious to start the reserve players seeing as they have their final the next day.

i`d rather us finish 2nd in the English Premiership than finish 3rd and any reserve trophy. so whatever selections we need to make to win should be made...i`d have Cork on the bench to atleast dangle the carrot for him..otherwise might aswell wave goodbye to him for good.

Is Jack Cork actually eligible to play? I mean, he was on a season long loan and therefore wouldn't have been on our 25 man squad sheet for the season?

Does anyone know?

Then I doubt it. Maybe u21's don't need to be registered?

Either way.. Do you really think he'd play if eligible?

Not me, others on the previous pager however...

Josh will be involved with the reserve game on Monday I assume so won't be playing. We still need 4 points to get 2nd and assuming arsenal win. Strongest lineup please Carlo!

Don Carlo, 3 please!!! Fuck those barcodes up!!! We owe them for the lost in the League Cup. Also I hate those bums. A win will guarantee a finish above le arse, which is always a plus in my book. So is Bos gone???

We aint got our full 25 quota so we should be able to add him

We aint got our full 25 quota so we should be able to add him

Don't think you can just add to that. It's supposed be finalised by 1st September & adjustments can only be made in the January transfer window?

Would love to see our young players getting a chance,but let's be realistic and admite that it isn't going to happen.zip.gif

My wish :

______________ Cech_________________

Boz______Bane_______ JT_______Bertrand

_________ Luiz _______McEachran

______________Cork_________________

____Yossi_________________Lamps(Tore)______

_____________Torres__________________

Carlo's team :

___________ Cech _______________

Ferreira___Luiz _______JT______Cole

_____________Mikel ______________

_____Ramires______Lamps_______

Anelka_______Torres_______Malouda

Prediction? As 2nd is still in question, same 4-3-3 as last week with maybe Alex and Torres in place of Luiz and Kalou. That's it. Zhirkov won't be starting. Yossi won't be starting. Bertrand won't be starting. Come on...

Don't think you can just add to that. It's supposed be finalised by 1st September & adjustments can only be made in the January transfer window?

Aston Villa signed Pires out of the transfer window and slotted him in, so i think were be allowed to bring Cork back from his loan if we have the space there...

Time for revenge for the carling cup game, hope that fat bastard with the bald head that was jumping around is there again too! Stick it to em lads, go out with a bang! Last day we get to play at Stamford Bridge this season as Double Champions blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Essien can get dropped or subbed off early please. And that should be his last home game for us...

It won't be celebrated in the same way as it was last season but i'll enjoy myself.