Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that he was not responsible for the defeat, it was a collective mistake, not individual. I was a little bit angry against him, but he doesn't have to be afraid about this. He is a fantastic player.

The defender has to stay focused for 90 minutes, from the beginning to the end. He is very young. He has to improve on his focus.

About Luiz, of course

Don't mean to go off topic but when ferguson was charged he went on about how Howard Webb is the best referee then said ''It would be nice if it was our turn for a bit of luck'' is he actually serious?, Man U get luck in almost every fucking match.

Please Roman keep Carlo!!! Stop being an ignorant boss who only wants to see results! Our fans need to give support to CA on sunday and show him that his place is here.

In King Carlo We Believe!

Carlo-Ancelotti--001.jpg

:goodpost:

The last Italian manager we had was Viallia who became our mosr succesful manager ever, before Mourinho came in, and i firmly believe Carlo can overcome that if given the time. The double aint a bad start - but we need to be patient as he actually builds his team, instead of relying on the usual suspects who are on the wrong scale of their playign careers.

Would ove to see Torres start, and hopefully score a goal or two, And would love to see some youth involved too - mainly from the start - but i can understand why not Carlo might nor be in the same state of mind.

:ballack: It's an UNBELIEVABLY good start!

I was being somewhat scarcastic to those who want Carlo gone, pick every word out that you want - it all paints the same image i was trying to describe. :rolleyes:

OK so we may have lost out on retaining the Premiership (still hoping that Blackburn and Blakpool can do us favours today and next week, I know it ain't gonna happen, but you can still can dream!!). I do think it's vital that we get the 3 points tomorrow as next weeks game against Everton will be tough. As the guy who sits next door to me at Stamford Bridge always says C'MON CHELSEA FIGHT :blue scalf:

I was being somewhat scarcastic to those who want Carlo gone, pick every word out that you want - it all paints the same image i was trying to describe. :rolleyes:

Okay, I see it now reading it in that tone... but Sarcasm is difficult to pick up in text :whistling: