Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

------------Cech-------------

Ivanovic-Alex-Terry-Cole *Luiz instead of Alex, but I'd rather give a chance to Alex.

------------Mikel------------- *In better form then Essien who deserves to be benched.

----Ramires-Lampard-------

-Kalou-Torres-Malouda- *Kalou is in decent form, and CA said that Torres will start.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres needs at least a full game! I hate it when he has to go off because he doesn't offer the pedigree in attack, so Drogba comes on in his place.

As for Carlo! As I have said many times this season, and I still say it now, I am backing Carlo!! I do no want another manager change!! I mean, he won us the double last year, and we're planning to sack him because we endured a couple months of crisis, and didn't win any trophy. That's stupidly harsh. Just think of Arsene Wenger. Six whole seasons without winning a single trophy, and yet he still manages the team.

The longer we hold onto Carlo the better!!

I'd rather play Alex vs Everton to be honest.

If he's dropped tomorrow it'll look like Carlo solely blames him for our defeat to United last week, it'd be demoralising for the kid.

Torres starting for me would mean Drogba might not be getting sold, which is a mistake really.

Anyway, hoping it's the last home game for Essien, Malouda, Kalou and Anelka tomorrow. Provided some great memories down the years but it's time to move on. Really excited for the game because it's our last home game, we get to see the new kit and maybe an idea for the future, knowing Chelsea we'll just put out the normal XI though...

Anyway the crowd should be in full voice at least, no fair weather fans tomorrow! blue%20scalf.gif

Anybody going to the match tomorrow? Put up a fucking banner in support of Carlo or something please!

I would if I had one lol..I'll reckon he'll get support..hope so anyway none of that daft booing and all that shit

Should be a good match... I'd reckon 3-1 to the mighty blues. Lampard getting at least one for us! Also reckon at least one of the Reserve lads should come out and play ten minutes, if not more. McEachran, Magnay, Lalkovic anyone? emo4.gif

Also, hope the new kit looks fab!

Awh I'm so sad that its the last game of the season at the bridge...its gona be a long summer. But then on the other hand I'm kinda thinking thank christ the seasons nearly over...go and sort yourselfs out! Either way we have to win this game and prove to everyone that we will be back next season and ready to take the title off united! Anelka better be starting or I will snap!! Come on Chelsea!!!!

Anelka better be starting or I will snap!! Come on Chelsea!!!!

Be prepared to do so! Would be surprised if he didn't seeing it'll probably be his last game at the bridge.

Dunno why i'm really looking forward to this game even tho it means shit. Got a feeling we'll play well today in our new shirt and sign off from the bridge in style. We usually do.

4-0 batter em!