Stamford Bridge Thread

Any one have a spare ticket for the city game will pay good money

Mate, I know your intentions are good but, firstly, this is the wrong thread for this question. Try checking out the tickets section. Secondly, and more importantly, we do not allow people talking on here about selling or buying tickets for anything other than face value. That would be considered ticket touting which is the club rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Chair speaking about the existing feasibility study by Abramovich into the redevelopment of the ground. Says CPO is regularly updated.

Chair reports statement from CFC: 'hugely positive' advances, which 'should help the club with any plans to redevelop the current stadium'.

https://twitter.com/blueschronicle

http://www.chelseafc.com/fans/chelsea-pitch-owners/buy-cpo-shares.html

What Can I do with My share? If i will buy one?

The website makes it look lucrative. But underneath, it is an iceberg of economics (stocks and shares). You would only own a measly % of the company. You could sell it off if the price of the share increases

But at that price I wouldn't bother unless your gonna invest some serious £££ but it's risky business if you don't understand stocks and shares.

Club issued a statement to CPO who are meeting this morning that 'hugely positive advances' have been made with regard to potential future expansion of Stamford Bridge

How much would they be able to expand by, do you know?

I wonder if this plans to force a redevelopment is the club bottling it with their stance on the CPO. If moving away means we'll have increased potential for expansion, I think that should be their first priority imo.

The website makes it look lucrative. But underneath, it is an iceberg of economics (stocks and shares). You would only own a measly % of the company. You could sell it off if the price of the share increases

But at that price I wouldn't bother unless your gonna invest some serious £££ but it's risky business if you don't understand stocks and shares.

Its my understanding that the cpo share is basically a sunk asset, it is worth nothing technically speaking and is more a keepsake even back when first brought out the battle had already been won, the cpo/stock thing is a security blanket, and buying loads of shares to hopefully profit on them in future is the exact opposite of its original intention for fucks sake! look up why we have the cpo as you obviously dont realise by doing that and holding the club to ransom (only potential buyer) you are no better than marler estates.

http://www.chelseafc.com/fans/chelsea-pitch-owners/buy-cpo-shares.html

What Can I do with My share? If i will buy one?

frame it?, and you can vote at the cpo meetings other than that not alot, its a keepsake even when they first started selling them they had no real purpose as bates had already got the freehold back and the cpo is basically a complicated trustfund that keeps the freehold separate to the club and limits what the club owner/board can do with the freehold unless the fans with shares agree, but at the same time the cpo is limited in what it can do for example if the club left the bridge without consent of cpo the cpo could not use stamford bridge with a fans team as they dont own the actual stadium just the patch of ground it sits on.

CPO is just a clever way of bates making sure the marler estates scenario could not happen again, as lest we forget it was our founders grandson that sold the freehold in the first place.

Its my understanding that the cpo share is basically a sunk asset, it is worth nothing technically speaking and is more a keepsake even back when first brought out the battle had already been won, the cpo/stock thing is a security blanket, and buying loads of shares to hopefully profit on them in future is the exact opposite of its original intention for fucks sake! look up why we have the cpo as you obviously dont realise by doing that and holding the club to ransom (only potential buyer) you are no better than marler estates.

Alright chill out, if he wanted to sell his share at a later date then obviously he would want to get some return on it. If he is buying for sentimental reasons, that's fine too. He didn't specify.