Stamford Bridge Thread

This would be an iconic stadium. The 4 Chimneys would be the hallmark of the stadium. Most of the stadiums you see these days are glamorous like the wembley, Allianz Arena, Emirates, etc.

This one looks Pure Vintage with 4 chimneys standing tall and once entered will be buzzing specially with the idea of the 15000 single tier.

My two cents for what it's worth. Those against the proposed move, including the CPO need to appreciate the evolution of the football club. A lot of people are going on about the soul and history of stamford bridge - we are always quick to ridicule Liverpool fans for banging on about their history, and we are correct to because history is memories and they'll never go away but the real emotions are from the present and future.

Stamford Bridge will always hold great memories but the club must evolve. The concerns regarding a 'soul-less' stadium should also be dismissed. We could well be building a new stadium on the heartland of one of London's great hallmarks. Also the club's board get a lot of bad feeling from us fans, and sometimes justified, but they have listened to fans in regards to the proposed one tier south stand which will create a truly epic and intimidating backdrop to the stadium that the bridge cannot create. And finally, the soul and atmosphere comes from us fans anyway - that is one of the things that falls as our responsibility.

Yeah some Chelsea fans are ridicules.

There are bigger clubs out there that had to move.

In Baseball the Yankess which are a far bigger club then Chelsea, moved to a new stadium.

Modernization catches up with every club.

So stop with the nonsenses and move on!

^^ OMG, i am jizzing at the Nelson column idea thing. It would be so epic having that lighting light up the statues of Osgood Zola Terry and Lampard on top of the columns. DAMN that will be so intimidating with them all looking smack in the middle of the pitch. This is our house. lol. Best stadium ever. As nice as Allianz looks, every new stadium under the sun looks like that or simillar this will distinguish us and be the most epic stadium ever.

^^ OMG, i am jizzing at the Nelson column idea thing. It would be so epic having that lighting light up the statues of Osgood Zola Terry and Lampard on top of the columns. DAMN that will be so intimidating with them all looking smack in the middle of the pitch. This is our house. lol. Best stadium ever. As nice as Allianz looks, every new stadium under the sun looks like that or simillar this will distinguish us and be the most epic stadium ever.

74396575.png

“Working with architects and planning experts, we have developed a plan to preserve all the significant aspects of Battersea Power Station. The four iconic chimneys and wash towers along with the Grade Two listed west turbine hall and control room will be restored and retained in their original locations and provide a unique architectural backdrop to a world-class stadium.”

To me that means not building inside the power station but wall2wall with it or like this picture posted earlier:

2e3bair.png

architectural backdrop to a world-class stadium.”

Yeh this is what I was thinking. From the looks of those pictures I saw, it would be better if they built the Stadium inside the Plant. Although either way, we'll have a great stadium. We need to move IMO for the club to grow. Although I would love it if we kept the name Stamford Bridge. Won't hapen, will probably be called Samsung Arena of something.

Yeah some Chelsea fans are ridicules.

There are bigger clubs out there that had to move.

In Baseball the Yankess which are a far bigger club then Chelsea, moved to a new stadium.

Modernization catches up with every club.

So stop with the nonsenses and move on!

Fuck modernization, we are Chelsea Football Club. We would not exist if it were not for Stamford Bridge. It is part of our history, our culture, our very fabric of existence. And we're pissing it all away on some 60,000 seating soulless bowl. How many clubs in Europe can say they have stayed in one stadium their whole existence? And the local council reckon it's very possible to expand Stamford Bridge. It would also sink us in years of debt, just like what's happened to Arsenal.

Say No CPO!

Love this especially the freakin 15k stand behind goal!! Finally fucking-ly we'll have a "stadium!". Stamford bridge is the one and only but let's be real. If we don't move everybody cries on here about results on pitch and then look and see were missing 20k in sales of attendance!! (even Forbes tells us to move into 60k stadium) In the end people love the team CFC, not a stadium, and if u want CFC to do well u will want them to move to battersea. Yeah I love stadiums too, but not when its at the expense of club!!

Use your heads "say no cpo", and fuking let us move. Everybody know the history so no need to throw it up in air and cry about it, as I've seen not on here but in general from many "say no CPO" followers.

FUKING 15k STAND BEHIND GOAL!! "I CAN ALREADY FEEL HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STAND!!"

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!