Stamford Bridge Thread

The identity we never had? Because SB isn't located in Chelsea.

And it's just a concrete and metal. Without players and games it wouldn't mean that much, memories are important.

Imo this is so wrong.

Interesting to hear a "yes" point of view from a paying ticket fan. I agree that we should vote yes and location does not really bother me. As I have said before though it is easy for me to say that as I am not a local business or buying tickets to watch us on a regular basis. Can totally understand the points of view of fans who are "No" at this stage.

The higher ups at the club obviously could not give a fuck about the true fans and they are defo looking to move somewhere else in London, but then what big club owners do care about the fans espcially in todays climate??

The identity we never had? Because SB isn't located in Chelsea.

And it's just a concrete and metal. Without players and games it wouldn't mean that much, memories are important.

Imo this is so wrong.

The identity that we have as Chelsea football club which have played at Stamford Bridge since we were formed. We were formed because of Stamford Bridge so yes actually it is part of our identity.

That 'concrete and metal' which you describe 'which would be nothing without games and players etc.' is the location of those memories that we have

The identity that we have as Chelsea football club which have played at Stamford Bridge since we were formed. We were formed because of Stamford Bridge so yes actually it is part of our identity.

That 'concrete and metal' which you describe 'which would be nothing without games and players etc.' is the location of those memories that we have

Memories will live on regardless of where future games are played. Other clubs with just as great memories of their stadium as Chelsea's have moved on and created new memories. Now I do think that Stamford Bridge is much more than just "concrete and metal", but a stadium isn't the whole club either. I endorse whatever's best for the club's future.

The 'protest' is not really about being against a new stadium at all - I think most are open to the idea - it's about the fans losing the last bit of power we have in the club. For me there are too many questions that need answering and hope the shareholders use this opportunity to bring more clarity. I wish the club would stop dictating the fans like we are idiots and have a bit more respect for those who saved the club.

The 'protest' is not really about being against a new stadium at all - I think most are open to the idea - it's about the fans losing the last bit of power we have in the club. For me there are too many questions that need answering and hope the shareholders use this opportunity to bring more clarity. I wish the club would stop dictating the fans like we are idiots and have a bit more respect for those who saved the club.

I think that's unfair. Roman could've easily asked for those shares in 2003 before he bought the club. The fact is, he's allowed the CPO's existence for the last 8years. Chelsea only want it back now because they want to move, which is understandable.

Did the CPO really have much input anyway?