The English Football Thread

Steve

As seen during the transfer business in the summer, it was evident United are clueless.

To replace the whole coaching team with new people, the result is seen now.

Manures are already out of challenge for PL title, I feel.

Any team that will win PL, usually drop 4-6 games throughout the season. Currently, 3 games out for manures, tells me that´s all she wrote & I am happy to see it.

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

David Moyes has now written off United's CL chances :lol:

I have said this for years and got mullered for it, he is Roy Hogdson mark 2.

Yeah I read that.Good way to win the fans over what a weird thing to say....god if they had lost Rooney to us..they'd been screwed.

Not saying Arsenal are defintly gana win the league or whatever as ages to go,but the teams they've played in other seasons they'd dropped points against.Yet seem to be doing a Man U,dodgy game yet wins.Hopefully they can go back to being crap and soon

I see, you are more than happy to post all manure´s latest. I wonder, where is the kid, who posted here about manure´s greatness.

It's funny how the Roman dude posted about their greatness after the 4-1 win vs Swansea yet despite being here during the 4-1 mauling vs City, he was silent. Romans.......

I keep hearing how Moyes worked miracles at Everton.

He did a good job but he wasn't a miracle worker, he usually had the 7th highest spend in the division, guess what his average finish was?

Pellegrini had similar funds to what Moyes did when the Chillean was at Villareal, yet he broke the big two duopoly, got far in the Champions League a few times and also reguarly qualified for the competition. Moyes got top 4 once and ironically got his backside tanned by Manuel in the qualifiers.

What the fuck? That's not going to do their confidence any good . Moyes may as well say " we are shit "

So the same team all the pundits were praising and calling " a great united squad " last season is now not good enough.

They were shite last season just the usual media overhype..Everyone was just worse.Helped having Fergie there who made the difference whereas Moyes has turned them into god knows what.Not that complaining.Funny how they were doing the whole 'how long will Jose get blah blah' now all on them

it's because the Brazilian and Argentinian league are shit so the fans have to entertain themselves by other means

That is not true, our leagues are better than Belgium's and many others. Not on par with the best on the planet, but till pretty good.

EPL is just what it is because of foreigners, if it were to depend on Enlgish players, it would be one of the worst in the world!

Also, the quality of the league has nothing to do with the wuality of supporters. Bundesliga is excellent and has amazing fans, Serie A is still quality and has electric supporters, Turkish has two good teams, etc...

It's funny how the Roman dude posted about their greatness after the 4-1 win vs Swansea yet despite being here during the 4-1 mauling vs City, he was silent. Romans.......

I have seen many manure fans doing the same. Their specialty is to talk about their history when their team gets hammered.

I remember two years ago, Chelsea at 6th, manures were dancing char-cha, then.

Today, on several portals manures are calling for the Chosen One to be fired. :getin: