• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

How breezy has their schedule been by the way? One real test so far against Spuds and they scraped that after being outplayed much of the game.

When do the actually play a big side?

Can't stand this club!

e815c02a7c9fa87cec0e263a71845ca4.png

not soon

November will be bad for them. Us, City, Liverpool, United n shit

Arsenal remains Arsenal. If there is one side, that I am cool with to run away with a lead in the league, it is them. I have never seen such a collection of flashy fair-weather players who suck in crunch time except the national teams of Argentina and Germany maybe.

Just had a look at Arsenal's fixture list.

Ridiculously easy opening fixtures and ridiculously easy run in.

I'm sorry, but beating Fulham, Stoke, Sunderland, losing to Villa, and scraping it against Spuds just isn't impressive to me.

so its more like they are playing w/ themselves :D

Draws on the road & Wins at home are the recipe of success in the league

76 points will hardly be enough to win the league. Winning streaks and goals are the recipe of success. So far we have achieved neither. The days where parking the bus brings you leagues are over. The offense wins titles now. In the past few years, almost all champions in the top leagues. ManU, City, Dortmund, Bayern, Barca have leaked goals but usually found a way to outscore the opposition. Also I reckon keeping the opponent in his own half and pressing him with all of your squad is better defence than sitting back.

They're getting both wins and home and on the road at the moment...4 clear on us...hopefully we can win against Swansea...didnt manage it in 4 goes last season though sodding team

LOOK WHO THEY'VE PLAYED!

They've beaten 3 DIRE relegation candidates, and have lost to Villa at home. If they do this to us, City, United, and Liverpool I could admit they're good. They've played Stoke, Fulham, Sunderland, and Swansea. ALL matches you'd expect a big club to beat.

LOOK WHO THEY'VE PLAYED!

They've beaten 3 DIRE relegation candidates, and have lost to Villa at home. If they do this to us, City, United, and Liverpool I could admit they're good. They've played Stoke, Fulham, Sunderland, and Swansea. ALL matches you'd expect a big club to beat.

They beat Swansea and Tottenham... Both teams are good. WE lost to Everton who didn't win a game prior to us and drew twice vs United/Tott.

Arsenal has good depth this year and even their young guns (ramsey and gnary) are scoring..... WIth podolski/vermalen/ox all injured still...