The English Football Thread

Steve

I can't stand when fans boo players for being the victim of something. WBA fans booing Walker for what? For getting spat at? The worst is Stoke fans booing Ramsay for getting his leg broken by Shawcross. How dare he get his leg broken!!

No, the worse was Newcastle fans booing a hurt Demba Ba...

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That's just a bad reply.

Players are to blame for their piss poor performances. But Rafa has the job to motivate his squad under pressure and to always provide a confident attacking mentality. His tactical approaches to games are horrendous and our players look lost under him and the sooner he leaves, the better.

Brian Clough had it right, which led him to his most historic success. Everything that happens on the pitch, whether a win loss or draw, every aspect of the game is down to nobody most but the manager.

Let's look at pardew for example. He looks like genius last year. Tons of injury this season, he looks like idiot. Then he made plenty of signing suddenly he looks like genius again.

Honesltly we have got rid of some serious talent because of Torres... I knew Danny was a great player. Shame its with liverpool, but good luck to him... Its our boards fault he went not dannys...

Hes been absolutely brilliant for Liverpool since his transfer. Just like a lot of us here thought he'd be. He'll score loads for them.

Hes been absolutely brilliant for Liverpool since his transfer. Just like a lot of us here thought he'd be. He'll score loads for them.

I have no doubt in that. He has the great attributes, it will honesltly be better for his career and i can't feel annoyed with him as he had sat for too long on our bench.

Let's look at pardew for example. He looks like genius last year. Tons of injury this season, he looks like idiot. Then he made plenty of signing suddenly he looks like genius again.

Let's look at Bielsa for example.

Last year, Bilbao were on par with Barca in playing the most exciting and quick passing football in the world. Made it to two cup finals and was hailed by Pep as the best manager in the world. Considered a genius.

This season, players are nonperforming due to Bielsa and his issues with the management as well as the locker room drama. As the season progressed, Bielsa made tweak changes due to the style of play and now they are looking as good as last year, just beat Atletico 3-0.

Every aspect of how the club approaches the game, is down to the manager

1-1

He was great before the goal. Great strike too. I can't stand what Dzeko just did there. He thought he got fouled and then stayed down. City demanded the ball to be kicked out of play, but Dzeko's head wasn't hit and it was clearly a minor knock and the referee rightly decided to let play continue, Dzeko just kept on the ground for about a minute. Liverpool scored.Then, Dzeko got up. He's fine. Why should Liverpool kick the ball out? You can't go down in order to disrupt the possession of the other team. The play should always continue unless there is a head injury or an obviously serious injury. That's it.

He was great before the goal. Great strike too. I can't stand what Dzeko just did there. He thought he got fouled and then stayed down. City demanded the ball to be kicked out of play, but Dzeko's head wasn't hit and it was clearly a minor knock and the referee rightly decided to let play continue, Dzeko just kept on the ground for about a minute. Liverpool scored.Then, Dzeko got up. He's fine. Why should Liverpool kick the ball out? You can't go down in order to disrupt the possession of the other team. The play should always continue unless there is a head injury or an obviously serious injury. That's it.

This!!! Play to the whistle and it's a MANS game... Jesus when I played Rugby and Football I was always glad to play Football, so many pussies in Football :)

Not like Rugby where some dude tried to bite my nose in the scrum, luckily I kneed him in the face and he stopped lol - quick move from Hooker to Fly Half after that :)

Defintely. People go down way to easily. If the ref thinks its serious he can stop it otherwise play on.