Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is one of the most underrated great managers in global footie

5d86bcc2b99ea95b947a6c2af2b747a5.png

His Valencia team was OP too , David Villa , Mata, David silva, albelda, joaquin etc 

fired for finishing 3rd 3 years in a row vs prime pep and Jose , never been close to 3rd since 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Almost as good as a Chels win, seeing Klopp and Arteta fuck up 😍

I don’t entirely get the sentiment. I don’t think another title for shitty and them surpassing us even further is better. I hate all three, no lesser evil there 

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don’t entirely get the sentiment. I don’t think another title for shitty and them surpassing us even further is better. I hate all three, no lesser evil there 

Arsenal are London rivals and Liverpool are widely despised for their history with Chelsea, on and off the pitch. Nauseating as it is to have moneybags Citeh dominating, to most Chelsea fans it is definitely the lesser evil

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Before city won the PL I wanted UTD to win over them as it was the same old instead of a new team taking some glory 

now I’d much prefer city to win than UTd as there wins mean less and it’s better for UTD to stay down 

the one exception was Leicester because that was awesome and unprecedented 

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is simple.

We grew up hating the other London clubs (especially Spuds and Arse) plus the 2 long standing giants of English footie, Manure and Pool.

The older folk here grew up also hating Leeds, but Leeds have been shit for decades.

We are the only London side to win the EPL over the past 20 years (this is the 20th season since Arse last won the league). We have won it 5 times in that period.

Citeh only started to be a domestic giant 11 years ago, and until last season, in their entire ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FIVE year history, they had only won ONE European or global trophy, the 1969/70 Cup Winners Cup, when they beat a meh Górnik Zabrze Polish side 2-1 in Vienna. 

Arse, in 138 seasons, have still only won TWO euro or global trophies, the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1969–70 and the Cup Winners' Cup in 1993–94.

We had more European/global trophies than both Citeh BEFORE Roman bought us, including a major one, when we beat Real Madrid for the Super Cup in 1998.

Until 2022, we had never lost to Real Madrid, and even after losing the first leg at home, we beat them at Real 2-3 and almost stopped them from winning the CL, if not for Benzema's 96th minute goal (and also the 80th minute goal from Rodrygo, when we had a nil 3 lead).

Fucking amazing how far we have fallen in 2 years.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

It is simple.

We grew up hating the other London clubs (especially Spuds and Arse) plus the 2 long standing giants of English footie, Manure and Pool.

The older folk here grew up also hating Leeds, but Leeds have been shit for decades.

We are the only London side to win the EPL over the past 20 years (this is the 20th season since Arse last won the league). We have won it 5 times in that period.

Citeh only started to be a domestic giant 11 years ago, and until last season, in their entire ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FIVE year history, they had only won ONE European or global trophy, the 1969/70 Cup Winners Cup, when they beat a meh Górnik Zabrze Polish side 2-1 in Vienna. 

Arse, in 138 seasons, have still only won TWO euro or global trophies, the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1969–70 and the Cup Winners' Cup in 1993–94.

We had more European/global trophies than both Citeh BEFORE Roman bought us, including a major one, when we beat Real Madrid for the Super Cup in 1998.

Until 2022, we had never lost to Real Madrid, and even after losing the first leg at home, we beat them at Real 2-3 and almost stopped them from winning the CL, if not for Benzema's 96th minute goal (and also the 80th minute goal from Rodrygo, when we had a nil 3 lead).

Fucking amazing how far we have fallen in 2 years.

edit

We had more European/global trophies than both Citeh and Arse BEFORE Roman bought us

I can no longer edit the original post, as we now have a time limit for editing, which sucks, lol

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Arsenal are London rivals and Liverpool are widely despised for their history with Chelsea, on and off the pitch. Nauseating as it is to have moneybags Citeh dominating, to most Chelsea fans it is definitely the lesser evil

This, I'm surprised it's even up for debate fuck Arsenal and Liverpool couldn't care less about City.

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

City will be hated just as much given enough time. With all that cash flowing in, don't think they are going away anytime soon.

Just need their fanbase to start growing and become more vocal. It's already loud, but nowhere near as pronounced as the fans of the old big 4 clubs.

35 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Just need their fanbase to start growing and become more vocal. It's already loud, but nowhere near as pronounced as the fans of the old big 4 clubs.

The final phase would be to hire an arrogant Frenchman as the manager... that's a (PL) tested and tried method to raise the hate level against your club tenfold. 🙂

THE UK SPORTS MAINSTREAM IS OUSHING SO HARD AND FAST WITH WANTING CHELS in trouble as soon as possible with FFP PSR.

Concerns over Chelsea hotel deal made to ease PSR concerns | Back Pages Tonight