• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

if Giroud and ba also scored a hattrick, who takes the match ball??? :clown:
Neither of them did though!

I remember a game years ago where Marcus Bent and Roque Santa Cruz each scored a hat trick as Blackburn beat Wigan(?) 5-3. I think Bent got the match ball as he was first to score three, even though his team lost.

Neither of them did though!

I remember a game years ago where Marcus Bent and Roque Santa Cruz each scored a hat trick as Blackburn beat Wigan(?) 5-3. I think Bent got the match ball as he was first to score three, even though his team lost.

Lucky for bent. Cruz should have snatched a ball loool

Sunderland - Spurs 1-1 own goal

Utd - Wba 1-0 own goal

Arsenal - Newcastle 3-2 stupid goal

Other teams don't like us or wtf?

When it rains, it pours! Fully expecting a defeat at Goodison tomorrow with the way everything panned out today.

This is actually the closest Premier League I think I remember. Not in terms of points, but in terms of quality. There are five teams that are all top squads with Everton being just a little bit behind that. Personally, I like the competition of a tough league. It makes winning sweeter. I may be alone on this board in this, but I really wish Fulham were better. They are are most natural rivalry, but because they've been poor for so long, it isn't a real rivalry. The other quality London teams Spurs and Arsenal are bigger rivals with each other than with us. Other teams we have rivalries with also have bigger ones with other squads (Manchester derby, Liverpool-Everton, etc...) Sherlock Holmes needs Moriarity, Batman needs the Joker and I think things would be more fun with a better local rivalry.

This is actually the closest Premier League I think I remember. Not in terms of points, but in terms of quality. There are five teams that are all top squads with Everton being just a little bit behind that. Personally, I like the competition of a tough league. It makes winning sweeter. I may be alone on this board in this, but I really wish Fulham were better. They are are most natural rivalry, but because they've been poor for so long, it isn't a real rivalry. The other quality London teams Spurs and Arsenal are bigger rivals with each other than with us. Other teams we have rivalries with also have bigger ones with other squads (Manchester derby, Liverpool-Everton, etc...) Sherlock Holmes needs Moriarity, Batman needs the Joker and I think things would be more fun with a better local rivalry.

It really is the closest EPL in terms of quality, but because Manure has a fucking exceptional attacking force, they have the biggest lead (at this time of the year) in 7 years.

Also, I think it is not Fulham`s fault that they are pretty poor. It is our fault! We had the most amazing ascension in history and in only a decade of Abramovich, we are already a very top club. This will never happen again and ManCity and PSG are just proving how good CFC has handled things (it did derail after Carlo though).

I get what you are saying, but I disagree that it has to be a local rivalry. I mean, Barcelona has Real Madrid, but Espanyol is horrible. I think Chelsea needs a English rival to prevent us from losing desire, but we have that - Manure.

It really is the closest EPL in terms of quality, but because Manure has a fucking exceptional attacking force, they have the biggest lead (at this time of the year) in 7 years.

Also, I think it is not Fulham`s fault that they are pretty poor. It is our fault! We had the most amazing ascension in history and in only a decade of Abramovich, we are already a very top club. This will never happen again and ManCity and PSG are just proving how good CFC has handled things (it did derail after Carlo though).

I get what you are saying, but I disagree that it has to be a local rivalry. I mean, Barcelona has Real Madrid, but Espanyol is horrible. I think Chelsea needs a English rival to prevent us from losing desire, but we have that - Manure.

In term of quality I agree that it is close but there is still clear segregation : Manchester team first then us then Spurs/Arsenal/Everton

Also, I think it is not Fulham`s fault that they are pretty poor. It is our fault! We had the most amazing ascension in history and in only a decade of Abramovich, we are already a very top club. This will never happen again and ManCity and PSG are just proving how good CFC has handled things (it did derailed after Carlo though).

I get what you are saying, but I disagree that it has to be a local rivalry. I mean, Barcelona has Real Madrid, but Espanyol is horrible. I think Chelsea needs a English rival to make it push foward all the time and we do have that (Manure).

Not Fulham's fault I agree, they just spend like we do. The problem (as much as it's a problem) we have though is that we don't have a top rival. English football is international but very local. Look at the plans at building a new stadium. You're talking about maybe 10 square blocks where a stadium would be acceptable to supporters otherwise you start to go into another team's territory. Real Madrid and Barcelona are not good examples because they are the two teams who have dominated Spanish football. In 81 years of Spanish titles, those two teams have won two thirds of all the championships. It's a rivalry because it's basically a league of two. (Portuguese league is similar. Porto, Benfica, and Sporting are really the only teams that have ever done well so they are natural rivals regardless of geography). There are six London teams in the Premier League right now. QPR and Fulham are our most local rivalries and both view us as their biggest rival, but both are too crap for us to feel the same about them. I'd like it if one of them were to spend money to become a top-5 sort of club so we could have "that" rivalry.

Not Fulham's fault I agree, they just spend like we do. The problem (as much as it's a problem) we have though is that we don't have a top rival. English football is international but very local. Look at the plans at building a new stadium. You're talking about maybe 10 square blocks where a stadium would be acceptable to supporters otherwise you start to go into another team's territory. Real Madrid and Barcelona are not good examples because they are the two teams who have dominated Spanish football. In 81 years of Spanish titles, those two teams have won two thirds of all the championships. It's a rivalry because it's basically a league of two. (Portuguese league is similar. Porto, Benfica, and Sporting are really the only teams that have ever done well so they are natural rivals regardless of geography). There are six London teams in the Premier League right now. QPR and Fulham are our most local rivalries and both view us as their biggest rival, but both are too crap for us to feel the same about them. I'd like it if one of them were to spend money to become a top-5 sort of club so we could have "that" rivalry.

Well, QPR did spend a lot of money this season, but they fucked that up too. How dare they do this to us! :ph34r:

I do agree though. I hate that we don't have a local fierce rival who can challenge us.

Yeah Newcastle are in shambles, i knew Pardew wouldn't do it again i even told my cousin this and he told me to shut up lmao.

Pardew is just like Keegan, he can only take them so far. You can only use your motivations for a season and they don't work anymore. Like where Ferguson does this every season. Though it's also a good thing, i would suggest buying a player or two off Newcastle by the end of the season.

Yeah Newcastle are in shambles, i knew Pardew wouldn't do it again i even told my cousin this and he told me to shut up lmao.

Pardew is just like Keegan, he can only take them so far. You can only use your motivations for a season and they don't work anymore. Like where Ferguson does this every season. Though it's also a good thing, i would suggest buying a player or two off Newcastle by the end of the season.

Call dibs on Cabaye. That guy is their best player without a doubt. In my opinion anyway.