• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Laylabelle said:

I hate that we play Spurs.. Then Arsenal a week later. Then a month later sodding Arsenal again. That's a fun period.. Not

As long as we win its all good Layla.....maybe a draw aint bad vs JM at spurs but we must win vs Arsenal

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

As long as we win its all good Layla.....maybe a draw aint bad vs JM at spurs but we must win vs Arsenal

True. Our record so far is 3 losses against topso gotta change at some point! Urgh Jose winning nope! Least it's away first. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

True. Our record so far is 3 losses against topso gotta change at some point! Urgh Jose winning nope! Least it's away first. 

Your damn skip Layla.....such scenes if we dont lose to Jose. He would be livid I gather.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

crazy too is that if Newcastle beat Villa tomorrow

they will be tied for the 6th most points in the league and only 8 off us (their GD is shit though)

Season has been crazy so far, put the corruption aside, this has been so fucked up. Smaller Clubs doin the business, bigger ones going awol. We must not get into a blip, cuz this season you just never know.

Just now, Vesper said:

got that one right (he was top of my sack list)

The one thing I'd say is it's a shame that Silva hasn't proven Paul Merson wrong for his ridiculous comments when he first came to England. Otherwise, yeah. He's been underwhelming ever since his days at Hull. 

Just now, Jason said:

The one thing I'd say is it's a shame that Silva hasn't proven Paul Merson wrong for his ridiculous comments when he first came to England. Otherwise, yeah. He's been underwhelming ever since his days at Hull. 

at least they did not prise away Mikel Arteta from Shitty, although he will go to Arse I am sure when Emery gets the sacking

On 23/11/2019 at 5:45 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

They are genuinely the best team on the planet imo. 

Absolutely not! Best teams trush opponents very often and when was the last time Liverpool did so? Since Burnley in late August they didn't have clear win in the league. Always one or two small details decide their matches. Against us Pulisic small offside, they scored from two set pieces. In Sheffield goalkeeper made mistake. Leicester 95th minute penalty, Aston Villa goal in the last second, yesterday disallowed goal for Palace, Zaha missed sitter, against Spurs on 0:1 Son hit the post and instead of game over Pool turned it around with another penalty,  and against City Oliver had howler...