• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Fuck, I hate Liverpool.  They're good, don't get me wrong.  But, the number of points they are gifted is ridiculous.  They're good enough to be at the top, but the added bullshit is just too much.

That part in bold alone is a reason why I don't understand why there are so many rattled neutrals. 

It isn't as if Liverpool have slithered their way to top spot by being favored every game. They are genuinely the best team on the planet imo. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

Absolute joke how they get out of fucking jail all the time the cunts.

they are being systematically given points via coordinated match fixing

its an absolutely tainted title they will take

I have never seen anything like this other than Serie A during their match fixing scandal days

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

That part in bold alone is a reason why I don't understand why there are so many rattled neutrals. 

It isn't as if Liverpool have slithered their way to top spot by being favored every game. They are genuinely the best team on the planet imo. 

It's the stupid amount of luck they get! Know not their fault but for teams to give them last minute penalty, score own goals or like today VAR getting involved. Its surreal. 

They are playing well or not playing well and getting wins which obviously is how things are won blah but still. Not all down to that. 

One draw out of 13 games though.. They aren't catchable. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

its the reversed calls and the no calls that always go their way, CLEARLY wrong multiple VAR decisions the dodgy yellows and fouls called on opponents whilst they get away with murder

game after game after game