The English Football Thread

Steve

Wolves are a legitimately fantastic side. Brilliantly coached. He'll be poached by a big club if he repeats this sort of season again next year.

To come up from the Championship and be a serious thorn in the side of nearly every big club they've played this year is crazy. 

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Pizy said:

Wolves are a legitimately fantastic side. Brilliantly coached. He'll be poached by a big club if he repeats this sort of season again next year.

To come up from the Championship and be a serious thorn in the side of nearly every big club they've played this year is crazy. 

its why I absolutely didn't lose my mind when we lost to them

I tipped them to perhaps challenge for top 6

I adore some of their players

Neves and Raúl Jiménez at the top of list

solid as fuck back 4 too

Moutinho too, for an older player

I really hope United do indeed give it to Ole long term. Once the magic dust wears off they'll come back down to Earth. Unless of course they just go mental in the transfer market and buy him a load of world class players.

Pochettino going there would be scary. Not so much with Olé.

People cheering for City to win everything has to realize that they are our biggest contender for the future dominance in domestic competitions. Even in the last 6,7 years. Pep keep getting trophies with referees help like in Barca...  I hate him with passion!  Put my grandpa in his position all results would be the same. What a fraud!  

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

People cheering for City to win everything has to realize that they are our biggest contender for the future dominance in domestic competitions. Even in the last 6,7 years. Pep keep getting trophies with referees help like in Barca...  I hate him with passion!  Put my grandpa in his position all results would be the same. What a fraud!  

Unfortunately considering our position I don't think we need to worry about future dominance. We're not at their level especially with the ban coming in even less so