• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1-1

i was just about to write that as soon as a team like Stoke matches Utd for height and dirty tackles, they look nothing special and can win if they do not commit stupid mistakes...and bang they commit a stupid mistake. 

and btw how lovely a match is choupo-mouting and stoke? i did realized he had moved there. A 6'3 winger who can't control a ball to save his life but always the first to stick out a long leg to score a crazy volley or break someone's jaw bone. Watching him at Schalke always made me think what a perfect stoke player. If he was French/Belgian and had a more active social media account he would also be the perfect Mourinho player. 

The only reason the Mane red is even a talking point is because he plays for Liverpool. If he played for us, it will be 100% clear cut anyone speaking against it ridiculed and mocked.

It's the same way our stonewall penalty will barely get a mentioned by the good ol' boys in the English football establishment. It's Chelsea so who cares about them right?

Before the match, Mark Hughes suggested he had spotted a weakness in United’s team.

‘I feel sorry he doesn’t say it specifically, so maybe after the match he is nice and tells me the weaknesses,’ Mourinho responded.

‘I don’t know if he’s a Chelsea fan or a United fan!’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/09/jose-mourinho-snubs-mark-hughes-handshake-after-manchester-united-slip-up-at-stoke-city-6915511/#ixzz4sD3DGjRc

:D 

Let's see how this continues. The next weeks and the games vs City and Arsenal in between CL encounters and league cup will tell us how close we really are. We have not realy been convincing but 9 points seem about right and the good thing is we got a decent squad together, Hazard is back, Bakayoko is at full fitness, Morata is firing. If no Manchester team is able to distance themselves by Christmas I can see the title race going to the wire, as neither Jose nor Pep have ever won a chasing title IIRC. 

Vialli is fronting a crowdfunding campaign to get closer links between fans and clubs. It's obviously aimed at lower league clubs who don't have the financial clout of the big clubs. Always loved Luca and I'm sure there's a lot of members here who would agree with this quote.

This, intriguingly, may also apply to those fans who never go to the stadium. The explosion of international interest in English football is really what makes businesses such as Tifosy viable. As Vialli puts it: “You’ve got 40,000 supporters going to the stadium but 1,000 times more available through the internet. I think in a way there’s more of a desire to get involved [from] the fans that are not regularly coming to the stadium. They think: ‘I can’t get to the stadium because I live 6,000 miles away but I really want to feel like I’m part of the club.’”

12 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Before the match, Mark Hughes suggested he had spotted a weakness in United’s team.

‘I feel sorry he doesn’t say it specifically, so maybe after the match he is nice and tells me the weaknesses,’ Mourinho responded.

‘I don’t know if he’s a Chelsea fan or a United fan!’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/09/jose-mourinho-snubs-mark-hughes-handshake-after-manchester-united-slip-up-at-stoke-city-6915511/#ixzz4sD3DGjRc

:D 

What a cunt!