• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

I personaly think that playing in a big match can give younsters a big boost and they will want to show what they worth.

And scoring twice in both games he plays definitely bound to.That and he's got the chance to prove himself because of another players injury and he is really.

Urgh Welbeck...here we go...can see them being jammy and going onto win just because...

7 minutes ago, Igi26 said:

We can't give Traore, Kennedy and other better young players than Rashford a chance, but United can...

I see your point, but United literally has no one else to play due to injuries, look at their bench for example: Romero, McNair, Riley Fosu-Mensah, Weir, Januzai, Pereira

Maybe they could've played Januzai instead, but I belive he has just come back from an injury aswell.

1 minute ago, Thendo said:

I see your point, but United literally has no one else to play due to injuries, look at their bench for example.

Even if we had simillar situation, we would not play youngsters...Musonda played better in 3 games than Oscar did whole season..this is just one example and one of my friend who played against Chelsea in Youth Champions league said that Musonda is the best young player he has ever seen and that he has Ballon'd Or potential.

3 minutes ago, Thendo said:

I see your point, but United literally has no one else to play due to injuries, look at their bench for example.

This. People have been praising United over the past couple of seasons for integrating academy players. They've had to do so out of absolute necessity, not out of choice. This isn't like the "Class of '92" where the players were all brilliant.

None of these kids are playing when their senior players are fit.

2 minutes ago, Igi26 said:

Even if we had simillar situation, we would not play youngsters..

Ofcourse we would, we would've been forced to. If we had a similair injury situation with so many first team players unavailable we would have no other option, just like united today. As I said before look at their bench, all outfield players are under 21 and its only down to their bizarre injury situation. 

But I do agree in general that we've been very poor to give younger players a chance.

5 minutes ago, Thendo said:

Ofcourse we would, we would've been forced to. If we had a similair injury situation with so many first team players unavailable we would have no other option, just like united today. As I said before look at their bench, all outfield players are under 21 and its only down to their bizarre injury situation. 

But I do agree in general that we've been very poor to give younger players a chance.

Our problem is giving them a proper chance.Seem to get the odd game then off on loan and never come back and repeat

12 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Our problem is giving them a proper chance.Seem to get the odd game then off on loan and never come back and repeat

That's true, but other supposed 'top 4' teams have the same problem. Looking at united the previous year both Januzai and Wilson and maybe even McNair got their chance and played quite well which led to united again getting praised for bringing in youth. But for this season both Wilson  and Januzai were shipped out on loan despite their lack of strikers and Mcnair has barely played for them from what I've seen.

Your right with what you're saying though, there's no denying we're worse than most PL teams in this regard.