• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Toure a cunt of the highest order.

Caballero was the MVP and he run by the pitch after he scored the winner to take all the glory.

His teammates passing him by was a LOL moment.

Going to whine for that too probably.

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

why did everyone want city to win? rather the real club and klopp win it

Cause dont like Liverpool and their fans.Simple for me :) Media love gets a bit much

That and gives us a shot in playing in Europe next season even if it is Europa.Still chance to win a trophy and all

Yaya Toure what a glory hunting player....their keeper practically won it for him and his first thought is to run away on his own to claim the spotlight for himself...

Compare this to Drogba whose first thought was to run to Cech after the Munich game...

And to be honest, I don't know if I can stomach City winning over Liverpool...it gives us a shot at Europa which in itself is a double edged sword...other than that...

Just now, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Chelsea won.

Arsenal lost.

Liverpool lost to City in the cup.

Great fucking weekend! :cig:

I was hoping Arsenal would get something, really want us to catch Liverpool and United, the former is well in our sights but the latter will be difficult now after today.

Just now, Tomo said:

I was hoping Arsenal would get something, really want us to catch Liverpool and United, the former is well in our sights but the latter will be difficult now after today.

Yeah, draw would have been a better result for us in the UTD vs Arse game. But I just love seeing those deluded gooners getting beaten, especially when they are mounting a title challenge :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Toure a cunt of the highest order.

Caballero was the MVP and he run by the pitch after he scored the winner to take all the glory.

His teammates passing him by was a LOL moment.

Going to whine for that too probably.

Maybe he mistaken it as his birthday celebration, lol. All alone celebration as always. The abandoned one. Brace yourselves for another whining post match interview.

2 minutes ago, AndersonBLUE said:

Tottenham will win the league and noone is talking about that

It is weird how they dont get a mention even by media and that.All about Arsenal and their chances when they beat Leicester and yet Spurs were level.Spurs winning wont bother me.It'd piss Arsenal off though

5 minutes ago, AndersonBLUE said:

Tottenham will win the league and noone is talking about that

Because Leicester is still there.

Anyway, anyone but Arsenal and Liverpool this season for me.

8 minutes ago, AndersonBLUE said:

Yeah I guess Spurs over Arse is better, though people on my facebook will never shut up

We will helping Leicester by beating Spurs at home. Finger crossed.

Just like we did to Liverpool for City back then.