• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ok, so here we go...

Yes, I do want Leicester to win the league. It would pretty much save ourselves from eternally hearing from Spuds or Arsenal fans. Not to count that City has poured bugillions this window and will still manage to not win anything.

However, I think the fairytale is too good to be true. I called Liverpool botling up the title 2 years ago. So, before jumping all over LCFC bandwagon, I am still waiting to see whats going to happen. When there are only 5 or 6 games left to be played, then I will be confident they xan win it

8 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Ok, so here we go...

Yes, I do want Leicester to win the league. It would pretty much save ourselves from eternally hearing from Spuds or Arsenal fans. Not to count that City has poured bugillions this window and will still manage to not win anything.

However, I think the fairytale is too good to be true. I called Liverpool botling up the title 2 years ago. So, before jumping all over LCFC bandwagon, I am still waiting to see whats going to happen. When there are only 5 or 6 games left to be played, then I will be confident they xan win it

These next few games against the bottom teams will be tougher than their last few IMO. The smaller teams won't give them space, just like Norwich did today, so they will have to change their gameplan. They got lucky today but they won't be in the future.

I still think they will win it, but we will see. Top 3 is still a remarkable achievement anyway.

4 minutes ago, James said:

The first season was a very good watch tbh.

I'll take your word for it. Just pisses me off the love in with Man United has been like this since I was a boy. Even when they got relegated in the 70's they were on fucking Match of The Day every week.

West ham has been doing good and payet been a top dog. 

This is why I want to see Bielsa in the pl. 

In the last two times he has been at a club he helped pushed the players to better themselves. 

At athletic bilbao and at Marseille. 

I really want to see what kind of work he can do in the pl. Come to Swansea or something like that. 

It would be awesome as well if sampaoli can come. 

If Leicester win the league I hope more managers like these two come and try their luck in the league. As it's getting possible to form a nice team with lower level teams because of the money coming in. 

If we are talking about mentality then this today is a massive test of that to Arsenal. They will not get a better chance to win the title for me, than this season, and today if they get beat they can kiss it goodbye. This United side is woeful, one of the worst I have ever seen and if Arsenal have any thoughts on the title they have to be this United side today. 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If we are talking about mentality then this today is a massive test of that to Arsenal. They will not get a better chance to win the title for me, than this season, and today if they get beat they can kiss it goodbye. This United side is woeful, one of the worst I have ever seen and if Arsenal have any thoughts on the title they have to be this United side today. 

Cech will win the title you mean.
Both are woeful imho, but is n't the United price an attractive one ?
In the first round at the Emirates as I remember Utd were totally useless and succumbed after 3-4 minutes.