The English Football Thread

Steve

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Arsenal winning it will be even more of a disaster... The self righteous "we won it the right way" lot will be out in droves.... I mean look at the lot after just today

Won't even mind spurs just yeah not Arsenal!be to much especially considering the postion we're in..that they'd taken it from us.nah.enough with it already 

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

T.E.A.M means...

Together Everyone Achieves More

Yet another reason I want Simeone. He's a master at getting everyone to buy in and try their hearts out. Sacrifice for the betterment of the team. Everyone works hard and they play in the image of their manager.

Henry: Why did no Man City players celebrate with Iheanacho?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/02/14/20349942/henry-why-did-no-man-city-players-celebrate-with-iheanacho?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=engbfb

Typical City players. That what distinguishes us from them. We are like big family, they just about money :/

14 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Henry: Why did no Man City players celebrate with Iheanacho?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/02/14/20349942/henry-why-did-no-man-city-players-celebrate-with-iheanacho?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=engbfb

Typical City players. That what distinguishes us from them. We are like big family, they just about money :/

Yea, thought the exact same thing, was pretty awkward

On 14/02/2016 at 8:31 PM, xPetrCechx said:

12744701_857538791024109_679111406780388

100% My Ass...

Proves again what immature primadonnas most footballers, esp lescott are. What does his wife, cars, house have to do with him being a poor footballer? As if him being overpaid despit e was something positive. Also disrespectful to his wife to use her as a kind of wicked excuse/pretense to play like crap. Look, I work for a global asset management firm and when paying customers criticise me in any given way for having calculated incorrect risk measures, I'll take responsibility for my errors and don't be like mimimi my girl (who is a bn times hotter than lescott's BTW), my flat ,see my car mimimi. I am more than a decade younger than him and still understand more of responsibility.

50 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Proves again what immature primadonnas most footballers, esp lescott are. What does his wife, cars, house have to do with him being a poor footballer? As if him being overpaid despit e was something positive. Also disrespectful to his wife to use her as a kind of wicked excuse/pretense to play like crap. Look, I work for a global asset management firm and when paying customers criticise me in any given way for having calculated incorrect risk measures, I'll take responsibility for my errors and don't be like mimimi my girl (who is a bn times hotter than lescott's BTW), my flat ,see my car mimimi. I am more than a decade younger than him and still understand more of responsibility.

Cool story, if that picture wasn't fake :cig:

On 2/14/2016 at 2:15 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Worst Premier League Campaign from a Chelsea POV. 

City Win-They catch up to us in PL medals, and get close to overtaking us as 'the money' team. 

Arsenal Win-We'll never hear the end of it :mouthclosed:

Spurs Win-Really?!...Really?!... F*ckin Spurs!??!

The season straight from hell. 

That being said.. I want ANYBODY but Man City to win it. My Hate for that team has grown to insurmountable heights this season. 

Leicester, please do the World a solid and give us that fairytale ending!! 

I still take City over Spurs or Arsenal any day of the week. 

Heck even Spurs over Arsenal...but that's pushing it. 

City win it nobody really cares. 

A young players score their team don't care. 

The stadium always half empty. Nobody cares much about city then people like you making out them to be a big case. 

FA Cup could become midweek competition with no replays

Football Association and Premier League clubs discussing wholesale changes, as FA reduces cost of final tickets

By Ben Rumsby11:35PM GMT 15 Feb 2016

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/fa-cup/12158957/FA-Cup-could-become-midweek-competition-with-no-replays.html

The FA Cup could become a midweek competition with no replays under plans being discussed by the Football Association and Premier League clubs.
Two-legged League Cup semi-finals may also be scrapped with the aim of reducing fixture congestion and improving the performances of English clubs in Europe and the England team.

No decision has been made over what would be one of the biggest shake-ups of the domestic calendar for years but there is a growing consensus that the calendar needs to be reduced.
The shift of the 2022 World Cup to the winter last year prompted FA vice-chairman David Gill to warn that FA Cup replays and two-leg League Cup semi-finals may have to be axed that season

I'm ok with that.

I know the FA cup it's all about history but the schedule is too big atm.

There are way too many games in one season with home cup, let alone two in which after a draw you have to replay the game.