• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Thanks! Wonder why he only put the scoreline of the game against us? Was that the only one they won?

Dunno. It's all a moot point really though. Playing three games doesn't mean he hasn't refused to play more. I don't really know what to make of the situation. LvG could be right on the money, or he could be losing his marbles. I wouldn't be surprised with either. Although I really wish he would shut up about "philosophy".

Dunno. It's all a moot point really though. Playing three games doesn't mean he hasn't refused to play more. I don't really know what to make of the situation. LvG could be right on the money, or he could be losing his marbles. I wouldn't be surprised with either. Although I really wish he would shut up about "philosophy".

I think he's just trying to show his 'toughness' and trying to set some standards at MU. Wants that fear factor that he's the boss and no player is capable of challenging him. Valdes may well just be a player he believed was expendable enough to prove that.

Wants to get that SAF effect I guess (or even what Mourinho is doing here - not tolerating people who don't do what they're told).

He can get away with that being a big name manager unlike Moyes. Wants to stamp his authority possibly, wants to be an intimidating factor.

Because of all the job insecurity managers have these days, many players must feel that if they moan enough - they can get a manager chucked out of the club.

I think he's just trying to show his 'toughness' and trying to set some standards at MU. Wants that fear factor that he's the boss and no player is capable of challenging him. Valdes may well just be a player he believed was expendable enough to prove that.

Wants to get that SAF effect I guess (or even what Mourinho is doing here - not tolerating people who don't do what they're told).

He can get away with that being a big name manager unlike Moyes. Wants to stamp his authority possibly, wants to be an intimidating factor.

Because of all the job insecurity managers have these days, many players must feel that if they moan enough - they can get a manager chucked out of the club.

You are probably right.

He just always seems to be spitting his dummy out of the pram. Then again, maybe I've only come to that analogy because he looks like an adult baby.

Brenda seems to be able to keep her job and have the players,supporters and board not shouting for her head. You would expect that if any manager had insecurity problems it would be her.

You are probably right.

He just always seems to be spitting his dummy out of the pram. Then again, maybe I've only come to that analogy because he looks like an adult baby.

HAHAHAHAAH

Brenda seems to be able to keep her job and have the players,supporters and board not shouting for her head. You would expect that if any manager had insecurity problems it would be her.

Indeed, Rodgers has his critics, not that I personally think he should be sacked atm (I have a classmate who's a scouser and is after Rodger's head, we have arguments where I defend Rodgers and he attacks him lol). I was rather referring to the footballing culture of how insecure modern manager's jobs are. It's just getting ridiculous now.....

“As has been widely reported I initially turned down the opportunity to join Manchester City. That decision was purely down to the love I have for Aston Villa and its great supporters.

“When I was made captain of Villa it was a huge honour for me and I took the responsibility incredibly seriously. I signed my new contract last season with the view of staying at the club for the duration of the deal and never with the intention to leave a year later."

Really can't see him gelling into Citeh, unless he's gonna replace Toure.