The English Football Thread

Steve

Doesnt your heart just bleed for Citeh! I needed a mate to kick me after I shouted out "Come on you Reds" after the score came out. I dont really get why Mou was pissed after one of the coachs blurted out the score because Id have thought it would have given the lads a boost.

I dont like relying on other teams to take points from rivals normally but right now Ill take them any which way we can.

Now bring on the Hammers! Another step closer to the title.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Chuck him in a cage and forget about him if true.

I guess you haven't heard of Graham Rix?

A great Chelsea man who slept with a a 15yr old - even though she had ID claiming she was 21!!!

A man is easily tricked by a girl pretending to be a woman, especially in a nightclub.

True Rape, or abuse of power statutory rape like Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter - I agree wholeheartedly and believe lethal injection should be applied, we need to eradicate those defective genes. But this doesn't sound so clear cut

Yes he's an arsehole fir cheating on his wife - but being an arsehole does not make you guilty...

Do we know the circumstance? Johnson could have meet her in a nightclub meaning that she shouldn't have been there and he wasn't to know, many men get trapped that way.

If he knew and still slept with her then yes throw the book and the rest at him, but he could have been trapped.

Exactly. In my neck of the woods, there are many girls who go to these clubs for free, knowing that middle aged men, from 28-45 are going there. For some reason these girls love it, and these men enjoy screwing these underage girls. The club owners/security/bouncers everybody knows the deal, One girl in my class, has no shame telling us about this NY banker who buys her gifts and screws her whenever he wants...and she's got 2 more. :noexpression: The thing with this story, is that these girls dont even need to try, it's being encouraged and promoted. Disgusting.

Stories like this are why i held off judging him.

But in the end does it really matter? In the court of public opinion, the stigma will already be there. It's like the girl who cries 'rape'/a child molestation accusation, even when it's proven latter on that it isn't. The damage will already have been done, guilty or not. Unfortunate, but true.