The English Football Thread

Steve

Exactly. In my neck of the woods, there are many girls who go to these clubs for free knowing that middle aged men, from 28-45 are going there. For some reason these girls love it, and these men enjoy screwing these underage girls. The club owners/security/bouncers everybody knows the deal, One girl in my class, has no shame telling us about this NY banker who buys her gifts and screws her whenever he wants...and she's got 2 more. :noexpression: The thing with this story, is that these girls dont even need to try, it's being encouraged and promoted. Disgusting.

Stories like this are why i held off judging him.

But in the end does it really matter? In the court of public opinion, the stigma will already be there. It's like the girl who cries 'rape'/child molestor even when it isn't. The damage will already have been done, guilty or not. Unfortunate, but true.

For sure, and also on the flip side actual rape victim's can get branded liars because of these girls that cry wolf.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

In nightclubs.

If you're asking, I like girls a bit older than myself. :D

I approve.

Jokes aside, anyone familiar with nightlife knows most clubs are filled with 15 year old girls who look 20+, fake I.D's easy to obtain and the bouncers are soft.

True. I feel for the guy if he didn't know, but the guy is an idiot. Why would a married public figure pick up young girls at clubs? There are more discrete and clever ways a man like him can fulfil his selfish needs in secret. Now his reputation is ruined and his marriage is probably over.

How do you prove he knew or didn't know she was 14 anyway?

IMO, if you marry a famous person, don't expect them to be faithful.

Money and fame is great, but unfaithfullness comes with the package as well.

However, as a few echoed already, you can't tell girls whether they are underage or not, especially at a nightclub where you might be potentially drunk and the dark lights. If he knewingly went forward, than that is a whole different story.

IMO, if you marry a famous person, don't expect them to be faithful.

Money and fame is great, but unfaithfullness comes with the package as well.

However, as a few echoed already, you can't tell girls whether they are underage or not, especially at a nightclub where you might be potentially drunk and the dark lights. If he knewingly went forward, than that is a whole different story.

That's true, but the guys just had a kid in January. Disgusting if it was in the last year really.

That's true, but the guys just had a kid in January. Disgusting if it was in the last year really.

Tons of stories like that in the USA......

Some guys are just sex maniacs and need it all the time. Just like some people on this board need chelsea all the time...

Do we know the circumstance? Johnson could have meet her in a nightclub meaning that she shouldn't have been there and he wasn't to know, many men get trapped that way.

If he knew and still slept with her then yes throw the book and the rest at him, but he could have been trapped.

Can't honestly blame him.. I've seen a lot of 15-year-old girls who look like they're 22.

If he knew her age though, then its a completely different story.

Jokes aside, anyone familiar with nightlife knows most clubs are filled with 15 year old girls who look 20+, fake I.D's easy to obtain and the bouncers are soft.

If so then that doesn't save the guy from being lecherous. Cheating in a relationship? No point of having a significant other if you are just going to fuck the first that approaches in a shitty night club. SMH.

If so then that doesn't save the guy from being lecherous. Cheating in a relationship? No point of having a significant other if you are just going to fuck the first that approaches in a shitty night club. SMH.

If you're going to start arresting people for lechery then pretty much every bloke and most women in the world will be in prison before long...

Anyway,

Cheating on your wife is obviously morally wrong and he'll get the punishment he deserves by being left and shunned by her family and quite possibly his own for his actions. Cheating on your wife is not illegal it's just very stupid.

I don't understand why more famous/rich people don't just go the Ronaldinho route - never commit to relationships and so you can what you like with who you like without reproach.

Knowing what some girls around 14-15 are like in this country (the ones that have fake IDs and go into nightclubs) I wouldn't be surprised if he was tricked and trapped. If so, whether she did it on purpose for fame or came out with it because her parents found out and reported it he's in serious trouble.

Famous/rich people should really be smarter. Surely they've seen people stung like this before and should avoid 1 night stands with strangers for this exact reason.

You're so angry and confrontational, chill out.

Sorry, I'm in a poor mood and it really bothers me when someone infers something completely different from what I intended [mainly because of how often it occurs].

Sorry, I'm in a poor mood and it really bothers me when someone infers something completely different from what I intended [mainly because of how often it occurs].

It was a joke mate. Extrapolating your true statement to ridiculous levels. I know exactly what you were saying and agree with it, read the rest of my post.

Theres a bloomin big difference than peadophilia and having it off with a girl a month before her 18th birthday. I know when I was a dog on heat I never asked for a birth certificate to prove their age. they all totally looked and acted wll over the required age and more than willing participants.

I know that if that was the case and I was the girls father it wouldnt be him I was didsapointed in.

Age of consent is such a big debate and the laws different around the world theres no uniformity. Its more of a question of morality. we know theres players just like any other male who is going to like being around girls and have alot of female attention, their only difference is theyre in the public eye so they need to be alot more careful or they will end up in the Sunday papers or like in this case.

(Nice sig Viper22 UnionJackSmiley_zpsu26ulpsa.gif)