Blues to face Man United in Champions League

Tomo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man United fans already whining about us being so lucky against them lmao

Yeah , they make so many Excuses.

Any way tough draw. its really a 50/50 game if we play like we did second half at the bridge this year we will win. it all depends which Chelsea Turns up.

Great draw. Ancelotti's record against Ferguson is excellent, I think we can beat them and with the easier of the two semi finals in the offing (Inter or Schalke) then we have a real chance of reaching the final at Wembley.

Spurs will certainly test Madrid, but I think Madrid will have the speed and energy to match Spurs and the quality to beat them.

Barcelona will be tested against Shakthar, if Shakthar can avoid a heavy defeat in the first leg at the Camp Nou, then they will be a threat in Ukraine in the second leg.

Just looking at previous posts

What are the odds on us drawing an English side? It sounds like a pretty safe bet to me.

I hope you really put some money on it :D

no doubt united will get the "easiest" team dry.gif

What to say :D I am sure they fear us a lot.

I want UTD!!!!

Here you go bro.

I think we're gonna get Man Utd tho, sneaking feeling. Inter vs Schalke, Barca vs Shakhtar and Tottenham vs Real Madrid.

You legend, such a great feeling.

Why not? They already beat Inter AND AC Milan, Real aren't on the same level as Barcelona, and there defence is dodgy, Pepe is shitting himself at facing Crouch.

:lol:

You're kidding right?

And about the draw, boooring. UEFA doesn't want another three English teams in the semi-finals scenario so not really surprised we got an English quarter-final. Oh well, we can definitely knock them out so let's hope we're in good form by then and hope for the best.

We would do Schalke, Tottenham and Shakhtar. Altho Shakhtar are a very good team, i do believe we would edge past them. Arsenal did beat them 5-1 remember. Tottenham.... there's no way we'd let them KO us from Europe, no way. Schalke is by far the easiest draw.

I think we're gonna get Man Utd tho, sneaking feeling. Inter vs Schalke, Barca vs Shakhtar and Tottenham vs Real Madrid.

That's incredible. You called it spot on. What's our result on Sunday going to be Nostradamus?

Disappointing not to ge tthe 2nd leg at home but if you offered me this set-up before the kick off i would have bit your hand off.

Carlo has a good record against Fergie and Schalke or Inter in the semi's would suit me fine, should we get through.

Guest justin_3d

Not bad. So far my post of why Chelsea can win the CL still holds.

This is Carlo to loose. A weaken united in defense, should take care of them. Have to improve from the last game against United. Torres and Drogba need to start polishing their boots. But hey i would not be amazed to be right again that i said i expected Torres to start being good by April. Just in the right time we need him! :)

We will have Alex back which will be a massive boost as Luiz can't play, Torres hopefully already settled in the team, not fully of course but still better than today, our captain JT motivated more than ever before.

I seriously can't wait.