Blues to face Man United in Champions League

Tomo

Bring on anybody. Preferably managerless Schalke.

I think the fear of losing to Spurs or Man U is scaring me a bit though.

Or will Barca knock us out again or Jose again?

If we can beat the hoodoo known as Man city this weekend then I think slowly we're gaining confidence and momentum and by the time we get to the CL semi's should be looking good.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What realistically i see happening in the draw

Chelsea-Real Madrid

F.C Barcelona-Inter milan

Manchester United-Schalke

Shaktar Donesk-Tottenham Hotspur

1 Mourinho return NO2

2 Barcas revenge

3 Neuer gate

4 Suprise vs Suprise

FIFA Would love that

What i hope happens

Chelsea-Schalke

Manchester united-Barcelona (so that one of the big boys gets KOed)

Inter milan-Real Madrid (Reason above)

Shaktar- tottenham (One suprise team goes out)

Semis

Chelsea-Shaktar

Real madrid-Manchester united

Final

Chelsea vs Manchester united. and i hope we hammer them

rather facing barca at wembley i will prefer to play dem in quarters or semis....................n as its knockout stage we cant say which team will b tough...............all d teams are very good at there home................

Yids want us so much, thinking they can easily eliminate us. God I hope we will get them and totally smash them. Can't stand them in this competition which makes them feel like the best in the country.

Yids want us so much, thinking they can easily eliminate us. God I hope we will get them and totally smash them. Can't stand them in this competition which makes them feel like the best in the country.

Yeah in their dreams. They are shit and were only lucky that AC Milan were worse then they are. The only thing with that draw is if they surprisingly kick us out, that would be big shame for us.

But we can beat them.

Of course it matters who we draw. Getting a piss easy route to the final (à la United last year) could restore our European profile and earn the club the CL income that we missed last year. Not to mention that a possible Torres goal in the semis would be a dream for our marketing team.

Inter have really been struggling this season, Bayern win shouldn't be hyped because Bayern are the Liverpool of bundesliga this season.. Struggling to qualify for Europe at all.

This United team is the most unidimensional ever.

Real Madrid are still getting together, Inter were in Jose's second season when they beat us dodgily..

So honestly as long as we avoid Barca before the finals I'd be really happy..

I'd take any team except for Real Madrid or Barcelona to be honest.

I don't like the thought of Shaktar or Spurs, but we can still beat them despite how good they can be. Similarly, drawing Man United would actually be a favourable draw :lol:

We would do Schalke, Tottenham and Shakhtar. Altho Shakhtar are a very good team, i do believe we would edge past them. Arsenal did beat them 5-1 remember. Tottenham.... there's no way we'd let them KO us from Europe, no way. Schalke is by far the easiest draw.

I think we're gonna get Man Utd tho, sneaking feeling. Inter vs Schalke, Barca vs Shakhtar and Tottenham vs Real Madrid.