Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Ronaldo and Mourinho get on but both unhappy there. Ronaldo wouldn't he back to Man Utd now and Rooney wants a change too. It just seems like there's something going on mega huge.

Rooney

Ronaldo Mata Hazard

Sure it's unrealistic but just imagine. I'm sure Rooney would like to play for Jose. Jose likes Rooney as he has said before. Also Rooney and Ronaldo worked amazingly together in Manc land. you never know with football these days.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo would be incredible of course it wont happen but if it was possible i wouldnt be overly happy about it as it would probably halt the development of Hazard having Ronaldo being the star man who everyone would have to give the ball to all the time. I dont like the image of Hazard playing second fiddle to Ronaldo

Yup Rooney for 25 million is a smart piece of business...

1) It weakens Utd

2) Anybody who thinks Rooney is washed up at 27 is just bonkers - the guy has enough to be going well into his mid 30's

3) he has the NEVER SAY DIE attitude we need on the pitch

4) Him, Mata, Hazard and Oscar would be immense

5) Mourinho can make him 10ft tall and a world beater

I just love the prospect - he can do things our other forwards can't - score ;)

Plus we could play him for 70 mins and if not working chuck on Lukaku - perfect :)

I really hope this happens, smart bit of business and you watch Rooney explode here at CFC!

Yup Rooney for 25 million is a smart piece of business...

If you think utd would sell him to us for £25 million then your bonkers!!! £40 million at the very least seems more likely.

If you think utd would sell him to us for £25 million then your bonkers!!! £40 million at the very least seems more likely.

That's the figures being quoted at the moment... I don't know where you guys get your valuations, but 25 million is a shit load of money? There's no way Utd will be able to move him on for 40 million.

And if Rooney is not even in the squad for today's match - that tells you something.

Utd is now a STOCK MARKET listed company, they won't be able to do a Levy! Every single bad headline they generate hits their bottom line, especially as it's US listed - they would take 25 million and be pleased at no fuss or negative headlines - as that's what 'smart' business people do. So they didn't sell him at ValueMax (VMax) - but they got a good price and can show a profit of +3 million on the original investment after keeping him for 7-8 years - not a bad ROI....

Plus the wages per week will be gone = huge incentive.... Especially if they are courting the idea of Ronaldo...

he wouldnt go for 40 mill and especially after asking to leave

United will try to talk him around first, Neville will also during the international break, if that fails they wont let him leave for cheap certainly not for £25 million.

Ronaldo and Mourinho get on but both unhappy there. Ronaldo wouldn't he back to Man Utd now and Rooney wants a change too. It just seems like there's something going on mega huge.

Rooney

Ronaldo Mata Hazard

Sure it's unrealistic but just imagine. I'm sure Rooney would like to play for Jose. Jose likes Rooney as he has said before. Also Rooney and Ronaldo worked amazingly together in Manc land. you never know with football these days.

Might as well give us the title now...

Don't even need to play the rest... Cech can have a year off if he wants. :D

Only way he goes for huge money is if P$G are desperate for him.

Can't see a player like Rooney uprooting his very young family and moving to another country and let's face it, he ain't the brightest guy. Can you imagine him trying to learn a new language?

thats your opinion but I think the 25 mill mark is about right

getting him for £25 million would be less embarrassing when he flops but i cant see them selling to us for that price! They know Mourinho wants him so they will try to squeeze as much as possible from us!

getting him for £25 million would be less embarrassing when he flops but i cant see them selling to us for that price! They know Mourinho wants him so they will try to squeeze as much as possible from us!

Dude go read my post - an unhappy player demanding a transfer upsets team harmony, creates negative headlines - all things UTD could do without as a 'Brand' AND after appointing a brand new manager...

Anybody bidding 25 million will secure his services...

As for flopping? Seriously - he's a million miles better than Torres and if Mourinho is coaching him - expect 20+'goals a season easily....

So quick to judge a player on one season, which ACTUALLY hasn't been that bad considering injuries and lack of games!!!

<shakes head>

Every time we are in for a striker of top quality (and money) I say to myself wow that would be great buy.

But after few days of thinking I'm asking myself only one thing: will he flop? Will he do a torres?

And that goes with every striker: Cavani, lewa, Rooney,...

Especialy after reading comments here and there is always half of people sceptic about the striker, in every topic ffs.

One thing is most important when we sign new striker; he must be in form. I hope Rooney is in form if we sign him. Dont think Mou will just fix every striker we have. Sheva was just flop here, then Torres came...even great Drogba wasnt realy regular scorer if you know what I mean.

Final word is that too many people automatucaly expect new striker to score 30 goals every season. I dont care how much Rooney (or whoever) scores if he comes, as long as he

1.) Gives 100% to team

2.) Can win us match

3.) Makes his team mates better players

4.) Plays the game. Does something with ball. Isnt frustrating to watch.

5.) Has good relationship with team mates.

I take Rooney if he can do that even if he wont score 30 goals a season.

And 25 mio for player of his calibre is not that bad either. Lot but compared with 50mio torres...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You