Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is right though, MU is bigger than us unless you are super deluded. We just got a more promising future atm, but again it is just potential. Base on history, trophies...etc MU beats us in every way.

Bingo. They have bigger gates, larger worldwide fan base, bigger ground, bigger turn over and have won more than us... No shame in this, they are probably the biggest club in world football!

Does that make us second rate? No!!!

He loves this club..... but he just told it how it is.

I am sure Wilkins is bitter about the way he was sacked ,but in reality he was very lucky to be handy when Carlo got the job ,because he is no great coach and likes to be "one of the chaps" rather than a serious football coach,

Chelsea are able to compete with Man Utd for any player they want in world football and being in London with Mourinho at Chelsea and Moyes now at Man Utd may even make Chelsea the better option for players in the future. I think after his sacking at Chelsea he may be looking for work with his other hat on with these comments ,because he did not leave us on good terms and for instance Stevie Clarke was 10 times the coach Wilkins will ever be.

I am sure Wilkins is bitter about the way he was sacked ,but in reality he was very lucky to be handy when Carlo got the job ,because he is no great coach and likes to be "one of the chaps" rather than a serious football coach,

Chelsea are able to compete with Man Utd for any player they want in world football and being in London with Mourinho at Chelsea and Moyes now at Man Utd may even make Chelsea the better option for players in the future. I think after his sacking at Chelsea he may be looking for work with his other hat on with these comments ,because he did not leave us on good terms and for instance Stevie Clarke was 10 times the coach Wilkins will ever be.

I think its foolish to bash an important Chelsea figure like Ray Wilkins just because he doesn't agree with the Rooney deal.Wilkins was a great player and coach for us and deserves more respect.If he doesn't approve of the deal then so be it but to say he's drunk or crazy is simply just disrespectful.

Wilkins is not an important Chelsea figure in my book he was not here long enough to be that ,although I saw him play for us at the Bridge and he brought in much needed revenue when he was sold ,but I cant have all this buttering up of Man Utd ,if he was Chelsea he would be advising Rooney that Utd are on the way down and Chelsea is the place to be.

Chelsea is not a step down from Manchester United - FACT. Chelsea and Manchester United are in the same level and actually Chelsea is probably going to be the strongest team out of the 2 in the next few years. To say that a Chelsea move from MU is a step down is just not true in the PRESENT. If you talk historically so sure.

Bingo. They have bigger gates, larger worldwide fan base, bigger ground, bigger turn over and have won more than us... No shame in this, they are probably the biggest club in world football!

Does that make us second rate? No!!!

He loves this club..... but he just told it how it is.

Agreed, it is like comparing Mercedes to Lamborghini, obviously Mercedes is more famous...etc but in a straight race doesn't mean they will win automatically or it means they will win any race they take part in. Some of the fan cannot even take any negative criticism, actually anything bad about the club is bound to get shoot down even though it is true.

Back on Rooney, I think he will join us and do well for us. Of course moving from MU to us might seem a STEP DOWN FROM AN OUTSIDER'S POINT OF VIEW, it doesn't mean it is his view. Remember when Jose said he should do what makes him happy? Earning £250k per week, playing ST every week, regular starting 11 for England/club all the time unless injured, stay in England. All of these things makes him happy if he moves to us. On a personal level sure it might be nothing new, he won everything we could possibly won in the future, all the competition with MU. He is not moving to us for trophies, he is moving to us for one final pay day and to enjoy himself again which he isn't having at MU.

Chelsea is not a step down from Manchester United - FACT. Chelsea and Manchester United are in the same level and actually Chelsea is probably going to be the strongest team out of the 2 in the next few years. To say that a Chelsea move from MU is a step down is just not true in the PRESENT. If you talk historically so sure.

For him it kind of is really, he is not moving here to win trophies anymore because he won everything at MU. If he moves here it is to enjoy himself.

For him it kind of is really, he is not moving here to win trophies anymore because he won everything at MU. If he moves here it is to enjoy himself.

NO. I believe Chelsea are favorites to win more trophies than United in the next few years with Mourinho (Which means Chelsea are going to be the better team in the close future, I dont care about MU history because really it is not rellevnt.)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You