Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember his red card vs Argentina when Rooney said that he fallen in huge depression and only Saf was able to put him back on track.

But sure, Rooney working under Mou would be exciting as hell.

It really had to be illusions rather depression , Rooney suffered from, cos in England's last encounter with Argentina, which was in 2005, no one was sent off. Rooney actually played really well and scored that day.

Not sure which red card you mean, cos he gets plenty, but I guess that one vs Portugal for kicking an opponent into the genitals must have hurt the most - both.

But i agree with what you want to say, he is mentally more fragile than most think, even though his dumb simplicity suggests otherwise.

EXCLUSIVE: 'World's best' Rooney heads for showdown with new boss as Moyes says he's matured since dealing with Gazza

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2324082/Wayne-Rooney-heading-talks-David-Moyes-Manchester-United-future.html#ixzz2TFdFEumx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Despite reports that Rooney, who delivered the second transfer request of his United career last month, has told team-mates at Old Trafford he will be playing under Pep Guardiola next season, Bayern's managing director, Matthias Sammer, said last night they had no interest in bringing the 27-year-old to Germany. "I don't know what Rooney would bring to the Bundesliga," said Sammer. "All I can say is that while we respect Wayne Rooney, there has been no contact with him and he is not on our agenda. Absolutely not." - via Independent

Despite reports that Rooney, who delivered the second transfer request of his United career last month, has told team-mates at Old Trafford he will be playing under Pep Guardiola next season, Bayern's managing director, Matthias Sammer, said last night they had no interest in bringing the 27-year-old to Germany. "I don't know what Rooney would bring to the Bundesliga," said Sammer. "All I can say is that while we respect Wayne Rooney, there has been no contact with him and he is not on our agenda. Absolutely not." - via Independent

So.... Chelsea? lol...

Chelsea would reportedly be prepared to pay over £30m for Rooney and match his £250k pw wages. (Sunday Mirror)

Yeah...as if the club is gonna break the wage structure suddenly. Sounds like the typical Sunday BS rumours.

Rooney just cant flop, he is too good and completely different type of player than our two biggest flops that are Nando & Sheva.

I wont explain why they failed because we all know why and many here explained before me in a fantastic way, and I dont have the energy to do, however, about Roo : he is the perfect player for us honestly, he is intelligent, could play as a false nine, as number 10, as winger, he could even play in the double pivot.And this is precious for us, because we really lacked diversity this year.

he'll bang at least 15/20 goals next season as a new player and even more, ! Why ? Because he is used to score, just like Lampard, he has flair for goals, knows his opponents, and also a motivated Rooney is for me a beast, a terrific goalscorer, his efforts on the pitch to press hard, and to track back are for me very important especially in big games (Just look to Mandzukic & Gomez). He can assist, he can at times score wonders (Citeh), long passes, short passes, stamina, he has all the attributes for the perfect striker IMO.Now about the form he is, he wasnt at his best in the 2010/2011 season, but the next one he was terrific, I also expect the same, he has character.

What the... Why is everyone acting like we are signing Messi or Ronaldo, this is Wayne Rooney, the most overhyped player in history.

There's a big fucking chance he will flop, he's an incredibly average player, a lot of United fans aren't even that bothered that he wants to leave.

What the... Why is everyone acting like we are signing Messi or Ronaldo, this is Wayne Rooney, the most overhyped player in history.

There's a big fucking chance he will flop, he's an incredibly average player, a lot of United fans aren't even that bothered that he wants to leave.

rooney an average player? what you talking bout. one of the best players in the world. how he is "overrated"?

This is Wayne Rooney, a fantastic goalscorer.Watch his amazing stats, number of goals he assisted and scored, for his age its incredible IMO.On the pitch this year he had some very good performances, and very bad ones, since Madrid, he was terribly underpermorming but I have the total confidence in him to regain his form, with United or with us.Incredibly average player ? Sir Alex Ferguson is far better than you when it comes to judge players, and he had confidence in Wayne since 2004 for a fucking reason.Dude, you cant deny that the boy isn't a normal player, he isnt scoring that much by chance. ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You