How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Honestly the few good things about Southampton are it only takes 20 minutes to walk from one end of town to the other.

And the sirens from Marchwood have the novelty of making you feel like you're in Silent Hill.

Otherwise its a crime-ridden, over-expensive cesspit with an awful nightlife and next to nothing to do.

Truth.

An ex went to Solent uni for 3 years, not one good night out and probably the best day was New Forest o_o"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a wonderful time last week on a student trip to Northern Finland. Did some skiing, the booze was flowing and I got to know some interesting new people as well as saw some of my older friends after a long time. Just one thing, on my last day there I managed to fuck up my ankle ligaments pretty badly when climbing down some stairs and it hurts like hell, had a doctor's appointment earlier today and he recommended I get an MRI scan later this week to get a better idea on how bad it really is and whether a surgery is needed.

All this just a week after my spring semester at the uni had ended and I was supposed to go to work and earn me some money. Fuck my life.

I'm not feeling great right now...

...you know that feeling you get when you accidentally see something on Twitter / Facebook that you just wish you could erase from your memory?

Well, I just saw only a glimpse of a profile picture of my ex with someone (albeit a small one), and I honestly feel like I want to be sick right now. I almost didn't post this on here.. but I don't have anywhere else to write it, so, fuck it! (to protect identity, I'm not going to mention names).

But yeah, I seriously can't take this anymore! :mouthclosed::cry:

I'm not feeling great right now...

...you know that feeling you get when you accidentally see something on Twitter / Facebook that you just wish you could erase from your memory?

Well, I just saw only a glimpse of a profile picture of my ex with someone (albeit a small one), and I honestly feel like I want to be sick right now. I almost didn't post this on here.. but I don't have anywhere else to write it, so, fuck it! (to protect identity, I'm not going to mention names).

But yeah, I seriously can't take this anymore! :mouthclosed::cry:

I feel you bro. It sucks, but you gotta just do you. Go out and try to talk to girls. Just strike up a conversation. It helps. Or you could just hang out with your boys.

I feel you bro. It sucks, but you gotta just do you. Go out and try to talk to girls. Just strike up a conversation. It helps. Or you could just hang out with your boys.

Sometimes it feels like I just want to go it alone! I don't want another heartbreak like this again!

I've been like this since 2013 as well! You'd think by now I'd have gotten over it all, but I'm so much of an idiot that I let this sort of thing hang around in my life! That's why I decided to walk away from the situation to make my life better. I even said it straight to my ex.. but glimpses such as this just bring it all back again!

Did I mention I'm an idiot! :(

Sometimes it feels like I just want to go it alone! I don't want another heartbreak like this again!

I've been like this since 2013 as well! You'd think by now I'd have gotten over it all, but I'm so much of an idiot that I let this sort of thing hang around in my life! That's why I decided to walk away from the situation to make my life better. I even said it straight to my ex.. but glimpses such as this just bring it all back again!

Did I mention I'm an idiot! :(

I know, man. I was the same, this girl i was with for a year cheated on me. But i just tried to talk to as many girls as possible. Just have fun, forget about that and talk to friends. You're not an idiot, that's what happens man. Girls and relationships fucking suck.

Girls and relationships fucking suck.

That is an understatement!

She said she cares about me so much.. but I feel it's not good enough! I just feel that she chose to be with him, and not me. All she wanted us to be was really close friends, but I don't feel we can even do that! Not when the feelings are so strong.

I think a day out with good friends that I know will help me out somewhat but... I don't know. Haha

That is an understatement!

She said she cares about me so much.. but I feel it's not good enough! I just feel that she chose to be with him, and not me. All she wanted us to be was really close friends, but I don't feel we can even do that! Not when the feelings are so strong.

I think a day out with good friends that I know will help me out somewhat but... I don't know. Haha

www.spearmintrhino.com

Congrats! What kind of job have you got?

It's a bar restaurant team leader supervisor at the local university's student union. Its nice not to have to go in at the bottom or have a zero hours contract for once.

It's a bar restaurant team leader supervisor at the local university's student union. Its nice not to have to go in at the bottom or have a zero hours contract for once.

good news '' enjoy.. it will be nice to have a regular salary Celery

I use to work for a University. They pay well and look after their permanent full time/part time employees