How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im feeling good!

finished my 3 year uni degree yesterday!!! Im not going to celebrate too much until i get my grades though as i was just about in the grade i want to be in, but only by about 2%, and im waiting on grades from 3 modules, so could easily slip down a grade and may have to do a retake. hopefully though the grades are just about enough to get me what i want and i am free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure whether that will result in me being more active in these forums or less active!? my activity in these forums peaked when i had lots of work to do...

Im feeling good!

finished my 3 year uni degree yesterday!!! Im not going to celebrate too much until i get my grades though as i was just about in the grade i want to be in, but only by about 2%, and im waiting on grades from 3 modules, so could easily slip down a grade and may have to do a retake. hopefully though the grades are just about enough to get me what i want and i am free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure whether that will result in me being more active in these forums or less active!? my activity in these forums peaked when i had lots of work to do...

Congratz !

Im feeling good!

Congrats! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you!! I am sure you did great though!!

What is up next? Job hunt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congratz !

Thanks!

Congrats! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you!! I am sure you did great though!! What is up next? Job hunt? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you very much! ive got a couple of months now to enjoy with my friends, then im moving to a different location where i hope to find a job then. so just carrying on with part time work, and taking up some extra work and voluntary stuff at the moment so i have lots of time to spend with friends and also have some income!

Congratz !

Thanks!

Congrats! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you!! I am sure you did great though!! What is up next? Job hunt? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you very much! ive got a couple of months now to enjoy with my friends, then im moving to a different location where i hope to find a job then. so just carrying on with part time work, and taking up some extra work and voluntary stuff at the moment so i have lots of time to spend with friends and also have some income!

You're welcome!

Enjoy your break!

top of the world right now. Two kids are healthy, one 7 and the other coming up 1, as long as they are healthy and happy I am OK.

Off to coach my little lads football team in an hour then they have a game straight after training.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I was at the testimonial game of Marek Jankulovski. He set up a game between the Czech Republic team from Euro 2004 (including Cech or Pavel Nedved) and a team he selected himself (including stars like Gennaro Gattuso or Giuseppe Favalli!). It was a great fun and pretty sad to see such a fans' favourite retire and say his goodbye. Moreover, it was great to see Petr again.

And man I can tell you that Pavel Nedved is still SOME player, incredible vision and passes. I really miss this work horse.

Some photos taken by me -

34ytbo5.jpg
2zp2jra.jpg
2sab7km.jpg

And videos I found on youtube

Frustrated! How do I explain to my daughter who has worked her tail off why they did not given any awards at the sports awards night for her age group? They gave them for every level but hers! They also listed the members of every team but the ones at her age level.The one thing she was named for was the tournament team. The award for that went to the coaches daughter!

How do I explain that? When it frustrates me! I get not everyone gets an award but to leave out six (3 for the girls and 3 for the girls) entire teams seems wrong to me.

Frustrated! How do I explain to my daughter who has worked her tail off why they did not given any awards at the sports awards night for her age group? They gave them for every level but hers! They also listed the members of every team but the ones at her age level.The one thing she was named for was the tournament team. The award for that went to the coaches daughter! How do I explain that? When it frustrates me! I get not everyone gets an award but to leave out six (3 for the girls and 3 for the girls) entire teams seems wrong to me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

explain to her how Giggs got his Player of the Year award.

Frustrated! How do I explain to my daughter who has worked her tail off why they did not given any awards at the sports awards night for her age group? They gave them for every level but hers! They also listed the members of every team but the ones at her age level.The one thing she was named for was the tournament team. The award for that went to the coaches daughter! How do I explain that? When it frustrates me! I get not everyone gets an award but to leave out six (3 for the girls and 3 for the girls) entire teams seems wrong to me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

explain to her how Giggs got his Player of the Year award.

Ron! Where have you been?