How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

We dated for 7 months and they were excellent times, sometimes I am glad it is over and others I want to go back in time and enjoy the moments together. I really need to move on though...

I will do as you said, block her out of my life. The problem is that I do know her number from the top my head, I keep catching myself looking into her profile, etc. I am just thankful I am not in a situation where I have to see her everyday!

I only need to find another girl that amazes me in the same way!

I feel your pain exactly the same mate. But there is no point dwelling over something that is in the past. We were together for only a year and there was the good times and the bad. It's not even been a full two weeks yet and she is seeing this guy. I just find it funny to be honest, I was her first everything and this is how she treats the situation :lol:

Delete the number out of your head and literally block her on facebook, be strong mate and you will be fine. There is someone better for you in the world!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Steve and Romper

Someday you will meet a girl who will make you realize why it never worked with anyone else. :) and she will realize the treasure she has!

Any girl that hides a relationship or purposely throws a new one in an ex-boyfriends face is manipulative and cold-hearted. I hate girls like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@Steve and Romper

Someday you will meet a girl who will make you realize why it never worked with anyone else. :) and she will realize the treasure she has!

Any girl that hides a relationship or purposely throws a new one in an ex-boyfriends face is manipulative and cold-hearted. I hate girls like that.

I agree. I wish she could see that though.

I agree. I wish she could see that though.

She will one day and she will regret it. It may be with in a few months or it may take years... You don't let go of a great guy and not live to regret it. The best revenge you can have is to move on and find happiness. :)

Feel you pain.. My ex and I broke up two weeks ago and two days laters she was with another guy! Awesome feeling.........

I'm so sorry to hear that! I just hope that we can both become stronger from this. My ex left me to get back with this girl he used to date. Told me that he never got over her and she was the best thing to ever happen to him :(

Feel you pain.. My ex and I broke up two weeks ago and two days laters she was with another guy! Awesome feeling.........

I'm so sorry to hear that! I just hope that we can both become stronger from this. My ex left me to get back with this girl he used to date. Told me that he never got over her and she was the best thing to ever happen to him :(

He is an ass, read what I told the boys... The same applies to you.

This year I wanted to start a relationship with a girl, I talked to her, she refused, I done it again, she refused, I was pretty sure she'll say yes, because she is fascinated with me, so I talked to her a third time, and then she told me she loves another guy, and when I knew who it was ( 99 % sure he was him before she explained me) I just wanted to slap her, and tell her how blind she is to choose that guy over me, I'm not arrogant at all, but he was the perfect stupid & naive guy trying to do something in his life, proving to his friend that he can have a female friend, nothing serious.Now, I just feel lucky that she refused, too young for me i guess.Irony at best. <_<

I guess the best lesson I got is that somepeople are much dumber than I think, I'm still waiting for the exceptional girl who will amaze me.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I know it probably doesn't see this way right now, but time will make you heal and forget him. Look at it this way, if he treated you like this, then you definitely deserve better.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I know it probably doesn't see this way right now, but time will make you heal and forget him. Look at it this way, if he treated you like this, then you definitely deserve better.

Maybe she just needs a Libanese spicy! :eyebrows:

:lol: At least spell it right! :P

It's just because Lebanon is Líbano in portuguese (with an I). You are "Libanês".

"How you are feeling" - I'm feeling super tired from studying. And I still got a LOT more to study. Regarding emotional life, never been more confused, feeling kinda numb right now.

Just feel like ..... shit, .....Hearts torn to shit, Honestly feel like just tossing everything away and running away From wherever apart from home, i don't know,

I just don'#t make my friend happy anymore,.....i don't ....loved her so badly, Gotta move on

Easier said than done

sorry for my "emo post"

Just feel like ..... shit, .....Hearts torn to shit, Honestly feel like just tossing everything away and running away From wherever apart from home, i don't know,

I just don'#t make my friend happy anymore,.....i don't ....loved her so badly, Gotta move on

Easier said than done

sorry for my "emo post"

You alright, mate? Hope everything works out for you :)

Better than in the last few months.

I'm almost done with my exams (my last one's tomorrow), so I'll be admitted to my graduation exams. I don't care about the world around me, I haven't read the newspaper for 3 weeks now, nor have I read any Internet articles. Taking my time off everything right now and it feels good.

You alright, mate? Hope everything works out for you :)

Eh im fine XD, don't bother with me too much :3.

Just word of the corniest but there is a reason why it's corny, cause it's true

If you have someone you love to shizzle (Friend boy/girl/unisex/agender friend, work mate husband wife anyone) , And they love ya back, Spend every millisecond enjoying it and take it slowly cause, the scales can always go wrong, no matter how perfect the relationship, You can always just wake up one day and they are...gone XD, Or going, She's not a bad person just...grown apart, breaks my heart at first but eh as said don't bother with me too much i have other things in life :)

like chelsea <3