How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

yup. I am defo getting enough sleep. at least 9 hours daily, often more. My guess is, that my sleep quality is shit, cos I usually fall from the desktop into my bed, but usually this should not cuase such problems.

It could be psychological. Have you been having personal problems or feeling depressed lately?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be psychological. Have you been having personal problems or feeling depressed lately?

Well, it started almost a year ago while varying in intensity throughout. I also guess it is either psychological or a sleeping disorder. There have been some incidents, such as grandparents's death, break-up with girlfriend, the first two thirds of this season lol, but nothing I'd not easily deal with emotionally or sth which would be like a caesura.

Well, it started almost a year ago while varying in intensity throughout. I also guess it is either psychological or a sleeping disorder. There have been some incidents, such as grandparents's death, break-up with girlfriend, the first two thirds of this season lol, but nothing I'd not easily deal with emotionally or sth which would be like a caesura.

Sleep disruptions are not easy to detect, because although you are asleep you may be missing the deeper REM cycles. Often what we deal with well when we are awake can still disrupt our sleep.

Try taking melatonin to help you stay asleep or sleep more soundly. You should only need it for about a few days to help get your body clock on a better rhythm.

Another suggestion is to add vitamin D to your diet, those of us living in not so sunny climates or work all day inside don't get enough sun shine so we don't produce enough naturally. I used take it in the fall and winter for mood and all at my doctors suggestion because new studies show it may help prevent certain cancers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Irritated my contact ripped this morning and it left a wedge in my eye and I can't get that little bit out :( ugh

Okay found I have a s ratchet under my eyelid and had to endure having my eye cleaned with a cotton swab... Now I that've antibiotics for my eye and it is gooey... Not happy :(

FINALLY DONE WITH MY WRITTEN FINALS ASLKDASDKSAKLDKSADKSAKLDLKASKD

I'm just gonna go to bed now, sleep 15 hours or so and try to forget that I still have 3 oral exams left in June. Yay.

Fingers crossed that you did well

Feel extra tired, like been fucked by a bull in the ass. All part of hips hurt. Can't walk. Fuck.

Wow, something are really better left unsaid and certainly should not be shared...please don't

Thank you!

I did well in German, English and Latin I think (I hope... please?!), but math was rather bad... really bad. I just hope I'll get through somehow.

Wow, something are really better left unsaid and certainly should not be shared...please don't

Well I just interpretated the pain I have in some words that's all. Like I was fucked for sure :D

Thank you!

I did well in German, English and Latin I think (I hope... please?!), but math was rather bad... really bad. I just hope I'll get through somehow.

When will you get your results? My son had his first iGCSE exam yesterday... The next month will be rough.

Well I just interpretated the pain I have in some words that's all. Like I was fucked for sure :D

I can understand being extremely tired and can say it in two languages ten different ways with out once being as disgustingly graphic as you were.

Keep in mind if you would we have both men and women on the board and our members range in age from young teenagers to really old folks. A post like you made reflects badly on TC and some one who has been lurking but not joined might see that and decide the board is not a good place when in fact it is an amazing community.

When will you get your results? My son had his first iGCSE exam yesterday... The next month will be rough.

In 10 days or so, I think.

Did he do well?

That won't be too long then, Nate will get his results in July. He said the test was easy, so I am glad. He has two more parts to take. Next exam is Physics on Tuesday.