How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asshole, sorry if our winter is hotter than your so called summer! :ph34r:

Have you ever played while snowing? Or you are just half brave?

I've played football in snow before, if the snow is soft and doesn't freeze over its actually quite fun hahaha

That is sad! :(

Well, how long will you have to stay there? China is not that bad (according to my parents), it is a great vibrant place. People just get caught up in the bad propaganda other countries make. If you explain how good it is there, dont you think some family members will get interested in paying you a visit?

Can't you try to travel to see your dad by yourself, a week or so?

I hope everything ends up more than fine Kerry! :D

Thanks :) shanghai is amazing and we love it. We tell everyone, friends and family, all the time. I think I know too many people that are content to never leave their home state let alone the US!! LOL

I talked with my folks on FaceTime yesterday and that helped. I will again this weekend. I am still getting them used to using their iPad! It is great they have one though because I can share pictures using photo stream and don't have to email them!

I will spend almost all of July with them which will be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You got married or something mate :P ?

Something...

Feel you pain.. My ex and I broke up two weeks ago and two days laters she was with another guy! Awesome feeling.........

Make that two...I broke up about 5-6 weeks ago and she is already posting pics on facebook. :(

I look at it like this. She was a stupid immature child and I deserve better.

I will be completely honest and tell you that I did somethings wrong (not cheating or anything) that gave her reasons to be upset. But getting the kind of overreaction that I did only shows she was simply having fun with me...

Also, she was all careful with me posting pictures and that kind of stuff, but now she post them kissing on facebook!

But whatever, I had a fucking amazing party and that aint gonna ruin it! :)

I will be completely honest and tell you that I did somethings wrong (not cheating or anything) that gave her reasons to be upset. But getting the kind of overreaction that I did only shows she was simply having fun with me...

Also, she was all careful with me posting pictures and that kind of stuff, but now she post them kissing on facebook!

But whatever, I had a fucking amazing party and that aint gonna ruin it! :)

Block her out of your life mate. Delete her number and block her on facebook. It's not worth it honestly. I fought to save a broken relationship for six months and this is the respect back I got in return, not worth my grief or my time. When she realises it will all be too late.

Block her out of your life mate. Delete her number and block her on facebook. It's not worth it honestly. I fought to save a broken relationship for six months and this is the respect back I got in return, not worth my grief or my time. When she realises it will all be too late.

We dated for 7 months and they were excellent times, sometimes I am glad it is over and others I want to go back in time and enjoy the moments together. I really need to move on though...

I will do as you said, block her out of my life. The problem is that I do know her number from the top my head, I keep catching myself looking into her profile, etc. I am just thankful I am not in a situation where I have to see her everyday!

I only need to find another girl that amazes me in the same way!