How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Same guy who you just gave an English lesson in the pub?

can't you see his last name on my avatar?

I really needed some relaxing massage. My body still aches from all the flexing and what not.

But I'm going to have to wait a couple of days for that.

I don't want to make my dearest husband guilty that he can't fly across the world to give me the massage himself.

can't you see his last name on my avatar?

I really needed some relaxing massage. My body still aches from all the flexing and what not.

But I'm going to have to wait a couple of days for that.

I don't want to make my dearest husband guilty that he can't fly across the world to give me the massage himself.

I certainly do, Mrs Age. Pretty sure he won't mind crossing the 7 sea's just to be with you but i agree you really shouldn't disturb your man while he is giving his examinations.

I certainly do, Mrs Age. Pretty sure he won't mind crossing the 7 sea's just to be with you but i agree you really shouldn't disturb your man while he is giving his examinations.

especially when his teacher sucks at wording sentences in the English test.

I want to spank her/him for doing such a sloppy work with that question. My husband was completely right.

I should be on my way to Syria and just punch the teacher on the face.

Omg! Hahahahaha I only just realize what that was about :blush:

you were late, Michelle! I already got a divorce - more like got dumped in the arse - and unless your cookies are showing you otherwise, my avatar is back to being single :P

btw people, I haven't changed my avatar in like five-six days. HA!

you were late, Michelle! I already got a divorce - more like got dumped in the arse - and unless your cookies are showing you otherwise, my avatar is back to being single :P

btw people, I haven't changed my avatar in like five-six days. HA!

Very late! All the time I saw it I was like "hmm I wonder what's that about" lol lol @ me

Plenty more fish in the sea!!!

Very late! All the time I saw it I was like "hmm I wonder what's that about" lol lol @ me

Plenty more fish in the sea!!!

nah, I already got married once in real life and then another on a football forum. No more men for me in either places.

I rather explore the sea all by myself ;)

edit: damn it! said all too early! I just got a reconciliation!!!

I feel blessed. Today someone unexpectedly changed my life

let me elaborate on that: we take many things for granted everyday. We forget about things that are really important to us and then people enter your life to remind of that, of who you are, of what is important, of what matters.

I feel blessed to be reminded of those things. I thought I'd share the feeling of having my life changed yet again about something so simple and small. I can't describe it

I feel blessed. Today someone unexpectedly changed my life

let me elaborate on that: we take many things for granted everyday. We forget about things that are really important to us and then people enter your life to remind of that, of who you are, of what is important, of what matters.

I feel blessed to be reminded of those things. I thought I'd share the feeling of having my life changed yet again about something so simple and small. I can't describe it

Plumber came and fixed the pipes?

:Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Plumber came and fixed the pipes? :Goober: Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

much better than that... that anyone can do - some better than others of course - but still anyone can do :P

Mysterious .....

much better than that... that anyone can do - some better than others of course - but still anyone can do :P

Do i have a dirty mind or you both know what you are typing and being just clever about it? :carlo:

Do i have a dirty mind or you both know what you are typing and being just clever about it? :carlo:

You have a dirty mind! Im too curious myself actually!

I only said someone changed me tonight. I had an amazing life experience. It was something simple, but worth every second of its 182 minutes.

Tom may be talking about house structure or else... your guess is as good as mine, but it doesn't change the fact that that's something anyone can do.

I'm talking about something special.

You have a dirty mind! Im too curious myself actually! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I only said someone changed me tonight. I had an amazing life experience. It was something simple, but worth every second of its 182 minutes.

Tom may be talking about house structure or else... your guess is as good as mine, but it doesn't change the fact that that's something anyone can do.

I'm talking about something special.

All right, then! I better start doing some yoga to clean my mind! The dirt is getting heavier :P