How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, pissed off. My five-a-side team is fucking shite. I played out of my fucking skin today - we lost 1-2, should have been about 1-7, maybe 1-8. Absolute shite, fed up of having to perform Petr impersonations all the time!

Think we just rename this to "The Moaning Thread" :lol:

Horrible. A girl I like can't be straight up honest with me and keeps telling her friends different things over whether she likes me or not.

Ah, teenager 'love'..just like I remember it. Let me give you an advice that you probably won't take :P Just ignore her. Act like you don't care and she will do anything for your attention. That's how it works with teenage girls..

Think we just rename this to "The Moaning Thread" :lol:

Ah, teenager 'love'..just like I remember it. Let me give you an advice that you probably won't take :P Just ignore her. Act like you don't care and she will do anything for your attention. That's how it works with teenage girls..

Haha always works in movies.!

Wait actually it doesn't, in the movies they say that it always works in the movies but then it doesn't actually work, in the movie. If that makes any sense .... I'm really tired its 2 AM here and I just got back from playing some football.

Haha always works in movies.!

Wait actually it doesn't, in the movies they say that it always works in the movies but then it doesn't actually work, in the movie. If that makes any sense .... I'm really tired its 2 AM here and I just got back from playing some football.

No. No it doesn't make sense. Though it could be because it's 2AM here as well and I've spent the whole day studying :P

@Alex, you are Mac's idol!

@Liquidator, stay away from her! She is playing a game or seriously messed up. Neither of which you need, love!

@my two insomnia stricken lads, you need a cup of chamomile tea, hot milk, or a hot toddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gah, pissed off. My five-a-side team is fucking shite. I played out of my fucking skin today - we lost 1-2, should have been about 1-7, maybe 1-8. Absolute shite, fed up of having to perform Petr impersonations all the time!

I know how you feel yo, i've felt like i had to keep doing baresi's 1994 performance vs brazil while everyone else but me and the poor goalie kept trying to be van nistelrooy or fucking inzaghi XD that's how shoddy of some defences i've played with really were, 10-1 formations it could be like.

GOOD then meh.

got my results for my uni course, the marks in my final year were pretty poor, but thankfully due to my grades being ok in the previous year, the overall grade stayed at a 2:1 (just!) which is what i wanted, so im really happy with that.

Ive been doing a bit of overtime at the local supermarket where i work... then i sit on my phone and break the screen. its a galaxy s2, not sure how much its going to cost but a quick look on the internet suggests £65-100 :(

GOOD then meh.

got my results for my uni course, the marks in my final year were pretty poor, but thankfully due to my grades being ok in the previous year, the overall grade stayed at a 2:1 (just!) which is what i wanted, so im really happy with that.

Ive been doing a bit of overtime at the local supermarket where i work... then i sit on my phone and break the screen. its a galaxy s2, not sure how much its going to cost but a quick look on the internet suggests £65-100 :(

Well atleast it wasn't an 'all bad' day ..

Woke up now, slept for like 12 hours. Hoping for a good day :P

BOOM! phone = 10-14 days to repair at £80.

atleast its off and sorted now. just hopefully it gets repaired! if i wait 2 weeks and they say they cant fix it or its gonna cost £100+ then ill be livid. i can buy a 2nd hand one for about £100 and it wont take 2 weeks to get to me!

life is hard without a phone :(